Skip to main content
CommScope RUCKUS Cloud

CommScope RUCKUS Cloud

CommScope RUCKUS Cloud

• •••
Facebook check in (business localization)

Hello!!  My costumer has some R310 and R510, management by Ruckus Cloud, and I need config to when customers do facebook check in to use your Wi-Fi, t

Question

• 

Answered

Generating DPSKs

We're looking to move from Unleashed to Cloud, and have found out that you can't generate unassigned DPSKs anymore.In Unleashed, we can generate a bun

Question

Can Cloud a Portal Licenses for an AP be deleted and another newer/faster AP be assigned that license?

Can an older model AP that has been assigned a Cloud Licence be removed, and then a new AP be assigned the remaining term of the license that has been

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

mike_stanwick 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered

Other Settings for R720 in Cloud Management?

I am setting up a couple R720 APs for a client that is using them for a Listen Everywhere assisted listening system.  The AP's are setup using the Clo

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

a year ago

Question

CloudWiFi and WPA3

When will cloud controller support the WPA3 certified APs. I note that when creating a new network and wishing to use WPA, the options are WPA and WPA

Question

• 

Answered

Managed Service Portal

The organization I work for supports lots of different network infrastructure.  With a steady move to cloud based solutions I wanted to know if Ruckus

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

phalguni_nanda 

a year ago

Question

Does Ruckus Cloud supports REST API?

I'm looking into the alternative for our existing customer, who is using Cisco Meraki. And one of the use case requires user creation via RESTful API.

Question

• 

Answered

Ruckus Cloud - KFM only Error

Since the weekend I have been unable to log into the Cloud dashboardhttps://cloud.ruckuswireless.com/redirector?region=EUI only get "KFM only" display

Question