CommScope RUCKUS Cloud

CommScope RUCKUS Cloud

CommScope RUCKUS Cloud

• •••
Is SmartRoam available in Ruckus Cloud WiFi and how does the AP deal with DHCP leases?

I'm new to Ruckus and working on designing a Cloud WiFi solution. Zone Director has a feature called SmartRoam that disconnects clients when their sig

Question

• 

Answered

Ruckus Cloud SMS

Dear Ruckus Cloud, does ruckus cloud be able to get report phone number of client that use SMS as authentication?

posted 

9 m ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

9 m ago

Question

Xclaim AP's hardware (end 25 july 2021)

Dear Ruckus,On July 25th 2021 Ruckus will end the service of the Xclaim Cloud Manager. We're very disappointed on that decision.We have invested over

Question

Cloud client isolation whitelist

It there a way to configure Client Isolation Whitelists on the Cloud as there is on other Ruckus platforms?

posted 

10 m ago

• 

Last response by 

samantha_daniels 

10 m ago

Question

• 

Answered

Ruckus Cloud website down?

Is the Ruckus Cloud website degraded for anyone else? All customers' devices are "disconnected" and website is in a read-only mode for me and my cowor

posted 

10 m ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

10 m ago

Question

CLOUD

What equipmentscan I control in Ruckus Cloud?

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

1 y ago

Question

R750 Disconnecting from Cloud

I added 5 R750 APs to the cloud. One of them stays connected. The other four will connect and then disconnect every half hour. Any ideas?

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

1 y ago

Question

• 

Answered

Ruckus Cloud API Wispr Login

Hello,Does someone has a complete documentation on Ruckus Cloud External Captive Portal (Wispr) login? I found a document on internet and I'm trying d

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

cristiano_sarmento 

1 y ago

Question

Adding Customers to "My Customers" tab

Hi there. I work for a msp with multiple clients. We are planning to onboard them to ruckus cloud. How do I create a new customer? Preferably we want

Question

how to take ssh of cloud managed AP

i want to check the AP is getting internet or not. how can I log in (SSH or HTTPS) to ruckus cloud-managed AP so that I can log in to AP and ping or t

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

1 y ago

Question

• 

Answered

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories