CommScope RUCKUS Cloud

CommScope RUCKUS Cloud

CommScope RUCKUS Cloud

• •••
Does Ruckus Cloud supports REST API?

I'm looking into the alternative for our existing customer, who is using Cisco Meraki. And one of the use case requires user creation via RESTful API.

Question

• 

Answered

Ruckus cloud event logs

Hi Just curious, does anyone know how long the logs stay in the ruckus cloud database? Will the logs purge after a period of time? I don`t see any inf

posted 

5 m ago

• 

Last response by 

darrel_rhodes 

4 m ago

Question

Cloud WiFi SAML authentication

We would like to use 3rd part iDP (Okta, OneLogin, etc.) for admin authentication.This will allow to apply security controls to the admin interface.

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

jeff_boly 

5 m ago

Idea

Change IP Address of Cloud Controlled AP

How can I change the IP Address of a Cloud Controlled AP? I cannot find any way in the Web UI to do so. Also, attempting to log into the AP via SSH wi

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

gary_castro 

5 m ago

Question

• 

Answered

Ruckus Cloud Block MAC Address

If there is a device on our network that we would like to block what is the easiest way to do this?

posted 

5 m ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

5 m ago

Question

Rogue AP detection feature in Cloud WiFi

Hello everyone, is Rogue AP detection feature already available in Cloud Wifi v20? If not, what is planned release date? Found this post from 3 year

posted 

7 m ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

7 m ago

Question

Ruckus R510 provision to Ruckus Cloud Controller

Hi All, Is there any expert for guidance how to add the AP R510 to the ruckus cloud controller. And also do the AP need to upgrade any specific firmw

posted 

7 m ago

• 

Last response by 

darrel_rhodes 

7 m ago

Question

EAP failure in Analytics

I have a few of these EAP failures in Analytics, and I can't seem to find out what is causing it. If I look at the "Connection Event Details" the clie

Question

Change Access Points from static to DHCP

Some of our Ruckus units are on static IP addresses - we recently received a notice from Ruckus that our network might not function due to their stat

posted 

7 m ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

7 m ago

Question

Cloud DHCP Service Profiles

Can anyone provide more detail on how the dhcp service profiles work ? Does this activate a dhcp server on every AP within the selected venue or doe

posted 

9 m ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

8 m ago

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More