CommScope RUCKUS Cloud

CommScope RUCKUS Cloud

CommScope RUCKUS Cloud

• •••
Announcement: Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi Mobile App v1.0.18 GA is Available for download (iOS/Android)

The new Ruckus Cloud management App v1.0.18 GA Release Notes for Android 4.2+ and Apple iOS v7.0+ are now posted to the Support Portal Downloads page,

Announcement

Cloud Based Unleashed Mesh "MAP" setup disconnecting

We are under the Beta program and can't seem to create a Mesh network and have the wireless "MAP" AP's stay connected for more than 30 minutes.  I sca

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

lou_kalis 

5 y ago

Question

• 

Answered

Announcement: Ruckus Cloud Mobile App for iOS/Android early access program

Ruckus Cloud product developers are happy to announce the first release of the Cloud "Mobile App"interface for iOS and Android.Released with Kumo buil

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

5 y ago

Question

Update from Cloud RNOC - Tues 2/23 @ 8am PDT

Please be advised, a software upgrade to the Ruckus CloudServices environment will begin tomorrow, Tuesday February 23 at 8:00AM PST. The expected do

Question

Cannot Add new AP

Under Venue, tried to add a new AP and pasted serial number into the Serial number field and would never take it. Then hand typed and it still does no

Question

.1X WLAN deploy

Trying to create a 1x WLAN but fails when adding it to the venue, I created the WLAN on the Networks section and added my AAA server to Services secti

Question

Seamless GUI transition from Cloud to Unleased

Is there no way to get the Cloud interface onto Unleashed? It would be much slicker to have the same, or close to the same, interface for both product

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

6 y ago

Idea

• 

Acknowledged

Welcome to Ruckus Cloud Beta - Phase 2

Select partners and SE's have been invited to this beta program. If you wish to participate in this beta, please reach out to david.park@ruckuswireles

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

brett_wolterstorff 

6 y ago

Announcement

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More