Cloudpath Enrollment System (ES)

• •••
Cloudpath API for onboarding using custom developed APP

we are trying to implementing an app that interact with the Cloudpath API,the scenario is, when user use this app, they will have longer session that onboard using the web.this means it will drop the different certificate template while using the appdo anyone have tried to contacting the API for dro

Question

Limit devices in Cloudpath to one per user

We have done some testing with Cloudpath and you can limit the devices per user until you want to set it to one. With the workflow set to one device per user it actually allows 2 per user. We are working with a school and they want to restrict students to one device only. Is this a feature or is the

Question

Cloudpath & Mac OSX Network File Sharing Access

Is there any easy way to allow Cloudpath to automate authentication for Mac OSX Users to access Network File Shares on Windows Servers without having to log in with their credentials again after logging in?

Question

Can Cloudpath ES use an AD distribution list to authenticate guest access sponsors?

I am planning a Cloudpath ES 5 deployment. We're going to be using sponsored guest access.Our sponsors are spread out over several OUs, but we have AD distribution lists and security groups that contain the Sponsors. Can one use Active Directory Distribution lists or security groups instead of an OU

Question

After the recent upgrade to Cloudpath ES windows devices just hang on the final part of the onbarding process?

The system has been working fine and on boarding OK, since the recent upgrade all Windows devices hang at the final part of the onboard. IOS devices still connect fine. Cloudpath shows as authenticated OK but hangs and then show abandoned. Any ideas please.Thanks

Question

Cloudpath - WorkflowPlugin could not be found

Hi Guys,Having an issue setting up an external RADIUS server to authenticate corporate users.We use a RADIUS server called Duo, which provides Two-Factor Authentication, by sending a push to a chosen smartphone to then approve an auth request.I set this up on the backend in Cloudpath and did a test,

Question

403 Forbidden

This happens a lot...This time it was seemingly triggered by me trying to generate a 'last month' client bandwidth report

Question

• 

Answered

Ruckus Cloud wont accept CloudPath server URL

Hello, We were just granted a trial for CloudPath. I'm trying to add it to the Ruckus Cloud, however when I enter the provided information it states that the URL provided cant be saved in the 'Server IP' field. How can we work around this? Is CloudPath really not compatible with the Ruckus Cloud??

Question

Firewall/NAT needed for Cloudpath Hosted

What ports UDP/TCP are need to and from Premise to Cloudpath Hosted.  Specifically for AD LDAPS etc...   its there a range or subnet that can be permitted thus locked down for security purposes?

Question

Will the Unleashed work with the Cloudpath?

Question

• 

Answered

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More