Cloudpath Enrollment System (ES)

• •••
VLAN Pool AAA override

I have two certificate templates configured in CloudPath that have a filter ID assigned to them.  One of them does what I want and one doesn't (one that works correctly was setup a while back, broken one I am working on now).  What happens with the working one is my 802.1x SSID is configured for Dyn

Question

Can't "forget" CloudPath wireless network in Windows 10

We are trying to remove an old wireless network deployed through CloudPath from our Windows 10 laptops. When anyone goes into Wi-Fi settings > "Manage known networks" and clicks to forget the network, the "Forget" button grays out but the known network is not removed. Also, if we go into properties

Question

SCEP and Apple configurator

Has anyone used Apple Configurator 2 to invoke SCEP to a Cloud[ath ES server to request a cert from a specific template?I've got it working but what I'd like to do is send back a unique identifier (client mac address for example) that I want to include in the generated certificate CN.The way I've go

Question

Custom Login Banner for Cloud WiFi and CloudPath

Could we specify custom login banner for Cloud WiFi and CloudPath systems admin logins?

Question

Any recommendations for voice and video traffic optimization/prioritization over WiFi

We are planning to use Ruckus Cloud WiFi (with CloudPath) for wireless infrastructure. The primary data traffic is Citrix ICA with a combination of some web-traffic from guest WiFi.However we have a requirement to include ZoomRooms by Zoom (https://zoom.us/zoomrooms/configuration) with the implement

Question

• 

Answered

Cloudpath vs RuckusCloud

what is the difference between CloudPath and Ruckus Cloud WiFi? Does CloudPath feed into Cloud WiFi or there is integration between two systems?

Question

Mobile device mangement - MDM

Hey WiseGuys, Does anyone know if we have preferred and tested partnerships with 'mobile device management' (MDM) suppliers?

Question

CloudPath integration with Zscaler content filtering (ZIA)

Looks like CloudPath can integrate with iboss for content filtering. we use zscaler for content filtering and would like to add into the integrations.

Idea

cloudpath slip users with google byon

How can I separate the users that log in via google in cloudpath, if I want to identify them from the employees and the guests, they all enter with google.

Question

• 

Answered

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More