Cloudpath Enrollment System (ES)

• •••
CloudPath - NetworkWizardLoader-xxxx.exe detected as virus by Windows Defender

Hi, we are using Cloudpath 5.5.4464 to on-board our wireless devices. Since last week we have noticed that Windows Defender running latest update blocks the on-boarding downloaded file (NetworkWizardLoader-xxxx.exe) as virus.Meantime we are manually allowing the file to download/run on Windows Defen

Question

• 

Answered

I am having trouble authenticating via LDAP

I am having troubles authenticating via LDAP, AD works just fine but even support is stumped.  Any suggestions if someone has implemented via LDAP that they had to tweak before it worked?

Question

How Can I pull syslog data from vSmartzone and APs?

I'm looking to pull syslog data from my vSZ, APs and Cloudpath instance into a Splunk Cloud instance via http/https. Currently my vSZ and Cloudpath are hosted, one in AWS and the other by Ruckus,  I have seen the Syslog options in both the vSZ and at the AP level to send data to a syslog server, whi

Question

Announcement: Cloudpath CP_ES 5.6.4580 (GA) is available on Support

Greetings,  Ruckus Cloudpath Engineering/Quality Assurance have completed testing of new 4.6.4580 (GA)release of CP_ES.  The Release Notes and 31 other documents are now available at these linkson the Support portal, for your partners and customers who have need. CP_ES 5.6.4580 (GA) Release Notes: h

Announcement

Issues with onboarding/authenticating mainly BYOD devices - How are you all doing this?

I am working to deploy a new Ruckus system to replace our aging Cisco.  We have two SmartZone 100 controllers and hosted Cloudpath setup.  Our test users have had a terrible time getting their BYOD devices connected to the system.  The first hurdle was that users on Android were attempting to use th

Question

• 

Answered

iPads Being Recognized as Mac OS X

We have noticed lately that iPads in our environment have been coming across as Mac OS X (10.15) devices in Cloudpath. This severely breaks some of the workflow processes that we've created. Here is the official response by Apple regarding this. Is this change on your roadmap? Are your developers ev

Question

• 

Answered

Cloudpath custom images not showing

I am new to Cloudpath ES and need to update the "look and feel" tab on my workflow. However, when I upload my custom images, they do not appear in the wizard. I need help figuring out what I am doing wrong.

Question

• 

Answered

is or will there be cloudpath image for kvm (qcow2) ?

anyone knows if there will be a kvm (qqow2) image for cloudpath es ?

Question

• 

Answered

MSI Install Question

When we had someone assisting us with Cloudpath setup they generate a couple MSI's for us to use to push out the network settings with GPO.  Since then, I have changed things so the certs are machine based instead of user based and changed the name of the SSID.  Do the MSI's need to be regenerated? 

Question

Cloudpath ES

HI, Can anyone say me what is Cloudpath  and how it work ,and how to install it .thank you

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More