Cloudpath Enrollment System (ES)

• •••
Guest access via Cloudpath throws The remote server has not yet responded

Hi, We have Ruckus vSZ with CloudPath. I have followed the video from here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ot5faLCRLM & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxIDHWNASrA to add the Guest option on the workflow. On end user device when using the guest option, it is getting prompted to the voucher

Question

Accepted Solution

Cloudpath and Azure AD SAML Authentication

We have an environment where we have got on-prem AD synced with Azure AD, we have just started to implement the cloud hosted cloudpath environment to integrate with our Azure hosted VSZ controllersWhat we want to do is have cloudpath use the Azure AD as an authentication server, for BYOD and guest s

Question

• 

Answered

Cloudpath 5.9 Released

Hello! Cloudpath 5.9 has been released! Release notes available here: CP_ES 5.9.5110 (GA) Release Notes | Technical Documents | Ruckus Wireless Support To update your current version of Cloudpath on premise, click on Administration | System Updates. Please follow the instructions prio

Announcement

Tenant Portal Configuration and Demo

Hello! Interested in learning about Cloudpath's Tenant Portal? Videos have been uploaded in a 3 part mini series in the Cloudpath video series on our Youtube page. Cloudpath Enrollment System—MDU Tenant Portal (Part 1) - YouTube Cloudpath Enrollment System—MDU Tenant Portal (Part 2) - YouT

Announcement

Cloudpath Deployment Guides Available in Support Site

Hello! Cloudpath deployment guides for topics such as: Azure Integration SCEP MSI/GPO Rate Limiting Are available through the Support site, under Cloudpath | Documents. Regards, Christopher

Announcement

CloudPath SaaS EAP-TLS computer authentication

Hello,I have implemented an Unleashed solution with ICXs, R320s, and CloudPath SaaS.We are a cloud native org, and using AAD as IDP for our applications.We are using AAD with CloudPath utilizing SAML for integration and user authentication for onboarding to WiFi.The process is simple, the user acces

Question

Accepted Solution

cloudpath property management user traffic profile

Hello, Is there any way to select different user traffic profiles (smartzone) when creating users based on cloudpath property management system? Thanks.

Question

Cloudpath 5.8 Release 2 Available

Hello! An update to Cloudpath 5.8 has been released.  Please review release notes here: https://support.ruckuswireless.com/documents/3687-cp_es-5-8-5012-ga-release-notes Hosted servers are being updated shortly. For on-premise Cloudpath, you can perform the update within Cloudpath itself:

Announcement

MAC Registration Redirection

With Cloudpath, I've set up an enrollment workflow for MAC Registration according to the document "Cloudpath Enrollment System MAC Registration Configuration Guide, 5.8". What doesn't work is the step "Register the MAC Address". I've filled out the URL of my vSZ, however, there is no port 9998 (as

Question

Welcome to the Ruckus Cloudpath support forum!

Cloudpath is a multi-faceted solution that makes secure connectivity, easy! With a comprehensive on boarding platform and built-in radius and certificate authority Cloudpath is all you need to secure your network and provide a great experience to your users. With flexibility of hosted Cloud or VM on

Idea

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More