Skip to main content
Cloudpath Enrollment System (ES)

• •••
SCEP and Apple configurator

Has anyone used Apple Configurator 2 to invoke SCEP to a Cloud[ath ES server to request a cert from a specific template?I've got it working but what I

Question

Custom Login Banner for Cloud WiFi and CloudPath

Could we specify custom login banner for Cloud WiFi and CloudPath systems admin logins?

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

abhi_maras 

2 years ago

Question

Any recommendations for voice and video traffic optimization/prioritization over WiFi

We are planning to use Ruckus Cloud WiFi (with CloudPath) for wireless infrastructure. The primary data traffic is Citrix ICA with a combination of so

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

2 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

Cloudpath vs RuckusCloud

what is the difference between CloudPath and Ruckus Cloud WiFi? Does CloudPath feed into Cloud WiFi or there is integration between two systems?

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

supriya_pradeep 

2 years ago

Question

Mobile device mangement - MDM

Hey WiseGuys, Does anyone know if we have preferred and tested partnerships with 'mobile device management' (MDM) suppliers?

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

alex_2dsb26tkdvni5 

2 years ago

Question

CloudPath integration with Zscaler content filtering (ZIA)

Looks like CloudPath can integrate with iboss for content filtering. we use zscaler for content filtering and would like to add into the integrations.

posted 

2 years ago

Idea

cloudpath slip users with google byon

How can I separate the users that log in via google in cloudpath, if I want to identify them from the employees and the guests, they all enter with go

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

alex_2dsb26tkdvni5 

2 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

Support for Android 9 in Cloudpath?

CP 5.2.3959 (current rev) does not support Android 9 released in August. Is there a plan to support this version of Android? I was unable to find any

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

newsfool 

2 years ago

Question

Do I need vlan Pooling Or No?

Our current wireless network is Cisco and we have a secure SSID for our school owned devices and an open SSID that employees and staff use with their

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

2 years ago

Question