Cloud & Analytics

Cloud & Analytics

Cloud & Analytics

• •••
Cloud Event Notifications

I am testing the Cloud service event notification. I have setup a notification email address but see nowhere to define what notifications should be forwarded to the configured address. I have looked through the online / pdf documentation to find no answer. I would like some guidance on where to find

Question

• 

Answered

How to upgrade Apache Spark v2.2.0 to 2.4.3

current version of sci is running on centos running apache v2.2. I would like to know how to upgrade apache spark2.4.3Here's the current system info:NAME="CentOS Linux"VERSION="7 (Core)"ID="centos"ID_LIKE="rhel fedora"VERSION_ID="7"PRETTY_NAME="CentOS Linux 7 (Core)"ANSI_COLOR="0;31"CPE_NAME="cpe:/o

Question

• 

Answered

Announcement: SmartCell Insight 5.3 (GA) Release is available on Support

Greetings,    Ruckus is pleased to announce a new 5.3 (GA) release of SmartCell Insight (SCI).  Documentation andfirmware are now available on the Support portal for you to share with your partners and customers who have the product.  Documentation is available in both .pdf and online .html formats.

Announcement

Failed to erase network or make any changes to Ruckus Cloud effective

Every time I try to delete a network or make any kind of change in Ruckus Cloud, I get the error message described below just after pressing OK to confirm the change.I can navigate through all menu items and view all features, but I can not change, delete or create anything, as I always get this err

Question

• 

Answered

SCI Data Redistribution

Currently our customer has a Master and Node setup and we are currently on 90% capacity(2TB capacity), they are planning to add 2 Nodes. Question is will adding 2 additional nodes automatically redistribute the data. Will data be spit into 500GB per node?

Question

Cloud Account Licenses Move to other Customer Accounts

Is there a way to move licenses to other customers inside your accountExample : Windows ABC customer has 10 licenses and are only using 7 of the 10.Ruff Technology has 20 licenses using all 20 of 20. can I take some of Windows ABC's licenses and use them on Ruff Technology ?

Question

• 

Answered

Can we install SCI in Nutanix Hyperconverge Platform?

We have a client and they are using Nutanix Hyperconverge Platform, they want to install SCI.

Question

• 

Answered

Setting up SAS-CBSD Testing with Ruckus Q710 for End User Device

Hello, I am in need of assistance setting up a SAS-CBRS-End User Device system for End User Device testing. I like like to know if there are any detailed guidelines in the test setup (regarding the SAS test harness provided by Winnforum, the Ruckus authorized CBSD, and with the EUD)I am attempting t

Question

Setting up SAS-CBSD Testing with Ruckus Q710 for End User Device

Hello, I am in need of assistance setting up a SAS-CBRS-End User Device system for End User Device testing. I like like to know if there are any detailed guidelines in the test setup (regarding the SAS test harness provided by Winnforum, the Ruckus authorized CBSD, and with the EUD)I am attempting t

Question

Cloudpath and Cloud WiFi Fedramp certification

Any plans to Fedramp Cloudpath  and Cloud WiFi?

Idea

• 

In progress

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More