Cloud & Analytics

Cloud & Analytics

Cloud & Analytics

• •••
alguien sabe como puedo mandar corriente o que productos utilizar por medio USB ?

Queremos pasar corriente por medio de USB pero queremos saber que que productos comprar

Question

• 

Answered

What are the ports needed on the firewall for me upgrade my SCI on the GUI?

SCI GUI only shows check update instead of Update to "version".

Question

Ruckus Cloud Encryption

Is there a way to change Ruckus Cloud Encryption from CHAP to PAP?

Question

• 

Answered

Support Ruckus Cloud Alpha Server

I was on contact with support from Ruckus Cloud Alpha Server to validate this Manager with my hotspot solution, but it's been a week without an answer from the support.Can I get some help?

Question

• 

Answered

Why don't SCI use tcp port 8443?

Hi.Customer is using SCI and vSZ(above 3.5).But thier SCI don't use 8443 port.We can see some port using connection SCI and vSZ on document.But SCI don't use 8443 in result I check it using tcpdump on SCI shell.SCI reciecve only packets for 8883 port from vSZ.Doesn't it use outbound-8443 port?Is it

Question

Ruckus Cloud Outage - Network Down - APs and Licenses got deleted

Received alerts this morning at 4am PST all our licenses expired.  Checked online and all our APs got deleted.Got on the phone with Ruckus and they say its a known outage.Anyone else still down at this moment?All our APs got wiped from our cloud portal, end users no longer seeing our SSID brodcast..

Question

• 

Answered

Migration ZD to Cloud

We are thinking about migrating from two ZD3000 to Cloud Controller.We cannot find an migration document yet, is there one available?Do we have to update the firmware of our existing APs manually or is there a smooth way to do this?Does anyone have experience how the migration worked for him?We have

Question

• 

Answered

Ruckus Cloudpath and Cloud WFi integration with Exabeam or SecureWorks for log forwarding

We are required to forward all logs to a cloud-based SIEM like Exabeam or SecureWorks from Ruckus CloudPath and CloudWifi.

Idea

How to become a provider on Ruckus Cloud?

We are a hotspot service same as purple and we would like to use Ruckus Cloud with our application. We were trying to test with the trial license but it's not possible to edit the RADIUS Server IP. How can we be able to edit this fields?

Question

• 

Answered

SCI can't create node

I can't setup a SCI node and show error as below.

Question

• 

Answered

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More