Cloud & Analytics

Cloud & Analytics

Cloud & Analytics

• •••
Managed Service Portal

The organization I work for supports lots of different network infrastructure.  With a steady move to cloud based solutions I wanted to know if Ruckus offer a MSP (managed service portal)?  In essence the management of multiple third party Wi-Fi networks from one single login.We have a Meraki MSP po

Question

Ruckus Cloud - KFM only Error

Since the weekend I have been unable to log into the Cloud dashboardhttps://cloud.ruckuswireless.com/redirector?region=EUI only get "KFM only" displayed.I have tried using another internet connection and device (at home) and have the same outcome.I'm based in the UK.Is there an issue at the moment?T

Question

Announcement: Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi 18.06 Maintenance Upgrade is complete

Greetings,    Cloud Wi-Fi customers should have received emails announcing the plan and completion ofthe recent update to 2018.06 (b24) release.  You can find latest documentation from the WebUI'sHelp/Documentation URLs, or download copies of Release Notes and documentation from ourSupport portal. R

Announcement

Ruckus Cloud, no custom hotspot option ?

Hi,I signed for a 60-day trial of CloudWiFi. There is upcoming event where I could test some of the Ruckus equpment and Cloud service.Soon after initial setup I found that I can't create custom Hotspot. There are several predefined 3rd party captive portals, but there is no option to redirect client

Question

• 

Answered

New 3rd Party Captive Portal provider on Ruckus Cloud

We have an IAM/CIAM platform to manage identities/users, including a product to customize and manage captive portals for Wi-Fi. We already integrate to Ruckus SmartZone, ZoneDirector and standalone appliances. More documentation: https://dev.socialidnow.com/index.php?title=Social-ID_Wi-FiWe would li

Question

• 

Answered

Ruckus Cloud down since 5:04 Mountain Standard time on Oct 23 2019. Anyone else?

Seems like Cloud WIFI is down for several hours. Client on site says internet is working (thankfully) but we have no access to our APs. Anyone else having this issue today?

Question

Abnormal number of R730's airtime on SCI 5.2 with vSZ 3.6.2.0.222

Hi Ruckus.We noticed abnormal number of R730'Airtime on SCI 5.2 with vSZ 3.6.2.There are deployed vSZ 3.6.2.0.222 and about 6 x  R730 and about 80 x other model APs.But Only R730 have abnormal number of airtime.I think just a minor bug of display.It is a reported bug?

Question

• 

Answered

Requirement for SCI

Hi support,I have some question about SCI and smartzone. Thanks1. SCI can store archive wireless logs for 1 year with 90 day of logs available immediately?2. SCI have archive IPS/IDS report for 1 year?3. Smartzone support monitor for wireless intrusion attempts and alert personnel to potential compr

Question

Successor of ZoneFlex 7372 ?

Hello. I ask here on behalf. A large building was equipped with several ZoneFlex 7372 just a few years ago. Now another floor is to be equipped with it (perhaps 3-5 transmitters) and integrated into the system. Now I have noticed that the ZoneFlex 7372 is no longer available. My question is, is ther

Question

• 

Answered

error keeps switching tabs

I own a oneplus 2 (android system), What i do: 1)in the browser choose the relevant server conected to the network i am using. 2) login 3) open the download link, download go back and press the link againerror:4)The app that opens where you login with your account details, once i login the app switc

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More