Cloud & Analytics

Cloud & Analytics

Cloud & Analytics

• •••
SCI Hyper-V web service stops/hang

HelloApparently and without any reason, some time (5 or 6 days) after startup virtual machine, i am not able to access the SCI by browser.The SCI is installed in hyper-v and i only get access again after rebooting.SCI is at the last release.Anyone with this issue ?

Question

A sharing how to extend disk capacity for SCI.

Hi.I have shared how to extend a disk capacity for SCI.You can find this below URL.https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Y2mgJ1mlteAJtm1f2U2Zzsb7zmllb9C2I hope Ruckus provide us "how to" officially.Regards.

Idea

• 

Acknowledged

Backup/restore and changing IP address on SCI.

HI.Can't do we still a backup/restore and changing IP address on SCI?Customers and partners hesitate to purchase a SCI because of those.Do ruckus have a plan for above?

Question

Generating DPSKs

We're looking to move from Unleashed to Cloud, and have found out that you can't generate unassigned DPSKs anymore.In Unleashed, we can generate a bunch of DPSKs and hand them out to devices as we need to. When the device joins, Unleashed will automatically bind that DPSK to the MAC address.In Cloud

Question

Can Cloud a Portal Licenses for an AP be deleted and another newer/faster AP be assigned that license?

Can an older model AP that has been assigned a Cloud Licence be removed, and then a new AP be assigned the remaining term of the license that has been freed up?

Question

• 

Answered

Other Settings for R720 in Cloud Management?

I am setting up a couple R720 APs for a client that is using them for a Listen Everywhere assisted listening system.  The AP's are setup using the Cloud Wi-Fi system.  The system is having issues with audio dropouts.  The manufacturer is helping to troubleshoot and is asking about different settings

Question

In the News: WInnForum Approves Commscope in CBRS

We are proud to share the news as our CBRS / LTE offerings continue to lead the way!The Wireless Innovation Forum (WInnForum) announced today CommScope as an approved Citizen’s Broadband Radio Service (CBRS) Root of Trust Certificate Authority (CA). Other approved CAs include DigiCert, Insta and Kyr

Announcement

CloudWiFi and WPA3

When will cloud controller support the WPA3 certified APs. I note that when creating a new network and wishing to use WPA, the options are WPA and WPA2 despite the fact that the newer APs all support WPA3. I have a client who is asking.

Question

• 

Answered

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More