Cloud & Analytics

Cloud & Analytics

Cloud & Analytics

• •••
Is it a known bug that ZD cannot connect to SCI if special character "#" are included at the end of the password?

HI.Is it a known bug that ZD cannot connect to SCI if the password contains the special character "#"?ex. If a password of SCI is 12345678$, ZD cannot connect to SCI.Otherwise, if the password is 12345678# or 12345678@, a connection is good.(I didn't know about the others.)Does anyone know about thi

Question

Cloud client isolation whitelist

It there a way to configure Client Isolation Whitelists on the Cloud as there is on other Ruckus platforms?

Question

• 

Answered

Ruckus Cloud website down?

Is the Ruckus Cloud website degraded for anyone else? All customers' devices are "disconnected" and website is in a read-only mode for me and my coworker.

Question

How do SCI calculate Total traffic and avg Rate into Network TAB?

Hi Ruckus.I want to know how do SCI calculate Traffic and Avg Rate?In below, I knew Rx + Tx = Toal trafic, then How do SCI figure out Rx or Tx traffic and avg Rate.For example, in Rx avg. rate is  311.3GB / 24hours / 1024 = 29.92 Mbps? otherwise 311.3GB / 15min / 1024 = 29.92 Mbps? Please let me kno

Question

CLOUD

What equipmentscan I control in Ruckus Cloud?

Question

R750 Disconnecting from Cloud

I added 5 R750 APs to the cloud. One of them stays connected. The other four will connect and then disconnect every half hour. Any ideas?

Question

• 

Answered

Ruckus Cloud API Wispr Login

Hello,Does someone has a complete documentation on Ruckus Cloud External Captive Portal (Wispr) login? I found a document on internet and I'm trying do decrypt the user's Ip with an HTTP POST with the following data:const options = { method: 'POST', uri: 'https://cloud.ruckuswireless.com:443/portali

Question

Adding Customers to "My Customers" tab

Hi there. I work for a msp with multiple clients. We are planning to onboard them to ruckus cloud. How do I create a new customer? Preferably we want each client to have their own venue sites.

Question

how to take ssh of cloud managed AP

i want to check the AP is getting internet or not. how can I log in (SSH or HTTPS) to ruckus cloud-managed AP so that I can log in to AP and ping or traceroute the Internet from AP .

Question

• 

Answered

disconnect from cloud

When we setup a ruckus AP in the Ruckus Cloud Wifi console, it starts the proccess of registration, but then just appear it in the console with this message: disconnected from cloud.The AP cannot be access by console with default ip, we must reset the AP to default settings.If we try to setup the AP

Question

• 

Answered

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More