Cloud & Analytics

Cloud & Analytics

Cloud & Analytics

• •••
L
Assign MSP license to existing Ruckus Cloud customer?

We have a few customers who purchased their cloud wi-fi license from us before the MSP program. One of the licenses has expired and we'd like to replace it with the MSP license.  Is it possible to mix customer owned and MSP licenses under a customer's account?

Question

I only get 50 to 70 Mbps 5 feet away from AP

Hi. I got a setup with 25 Zone Flex 7363 connected to a Zone Director 1012 with firmware version 9.3.4.0 build21. I feed them with 300 Mbps with and only get 50 to 70 Mbps 5 Feet away. The APs are connected to the Poe port. Lan Port Satus. Port     Interface  Dot1x   

Question

Facebook check in (business localization)

Hello!!  My costumer has some R310 and R510, management by Ruckus Cloud, and I need config to when customers do facebook check in to use your Wi-Fi, their friends can discover your business. ps.. the support team dont asnwer my question for almost 1 month!!

Question

• 

Answered

How can i enable SNMP for the APs in the Cloudcontroller?

I have to enable SNMP for the APs in our Cloud Controller, but i cant find the Setting for this. Ping is working, but SNMP request not, so i think its disabled. Since the Firmware 200.1.9.12.62 MR SNMP is supported for Unleashed APs, so it should work. Someone who can help me? Regards Dennis

Question

MSP Ruckus Cloud

Hi Ruckus cloud.... I have two questions if I may? Firstly is there any way of setting a service schedule for the wireless networks at all, especially one you have created for guest access? Secondly we done our first MSP deployment yesterday and I was unable to use pass through on the APs. These bei

Question

Zonedirector 1200 Ap registering

Hello and good day! is there anyone know the other way on how to register R510 AP to Zonedirector 1200 v10? im having troubles lately to my client. here is the scenario. - Access point is on standalone mode. i can access via Web Gui then try the default username and password but it cannot push th

Idea

Beta Test

Signed up as new user using the beta onboarding instructions that Phal provided me.

Idea

M510 using WISPr SSID with LTE uplink

Hi, I have a M510 managed by SZ connected only with the LTE Uplink, it works fine using the function of NAT&DHCP in an open WLAN or with a WPA2 SSID. The problem is when I try to configure a external Captive portal using WISPr, I configure some webpage in the walled garden, and when I connect a

Question

Does Ruckus Cloud supports REST API?

I'm looking into the alternative for our existing customer, who is using Cisco Meraki. And one of the use case requires user creation via RESTful API. Is there any programmable way to accomplish that?

Question

• 

Answered

Ruckus cloud event logs

Hi Just curious, does anyone know how long the logs stay in the ruckus cloud database? Will the logs purge after a period of time? I don`t see any information about this.

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More