Cloud & Analytics

Cloud & Analytics

Cloud & Analytics

• •••
Unable to contect mobile devices to different SSID's with the exception of one.

Unable to connect mobile devices to different SSID's with the exception of one. I can connect to the default V-Lan and get out to the internet, but the other two Vlans won't allow me to connect.  I can ping the other two Vlans from my computer.  I'm using a layer 2 switch and I have the trunk allow

Question

• 

Answered

Copy config form ZD to Cloud Controller?

Is there a way to copy a config (or any part of a config) from a ZoneDirector to a Cloud Controller?

Question

• 

Answered

SCG/vSZ>=3.5 not graphing on SCI

Has anyone experienced a graphing issue on SCI affecting mainly SCG/vSZ>=3.5?Our SCI instance hasn't been able to poll stats from vSZ 3.6 and SCG 3.5.1 clusters for days now. The issue has been going on for sometime and upgrade to latest SCI seems to fix graphing issue for a little while.Any idea wh

Question

Ruckus Cloud Wifi - log traffic information for wired clients ?

I have read it is possible to maintain a traffic log of client data per venue using an external syslog server. Is it also possible to log traffic for wired clients ?Any guidance would be appreciated.

Question

Q930???

I was listening to a PodCast in the CBRS/ OnGO Field SE training and I heard the Q930 mentioned. Apparently the Q930 has external antenna connections. Is the Q930 available?

Question

• 

Answered

Announcement: Ruckus LTE (CBRS) and 3 new APs

Greetings, I’m happy to announce that Ruckus Networks, a CommScope company, has entered into a new technology space. We are offering a Cloud-based management of LTE/CBRS 3.5 GHz APs as a service, and are introducing the APs and management tools to support it. LTE/CBRS is not Wi-Fi, though we offer

Announcement

Cloud Controller - Block Users

A customer wants to migrate from a physical controller based deployment to the Ruckus Cloud controller.  One deal breaker for this customer is the ability to simply block client devices.  This functionality is something that he has been using for years on his physical controller and wants to keep it

Question

Upgrade ZD to 9.7.2 - is it necessary for ZD to report to Ruckus in order to function?

We have a legacy system that we need to keep running a while longer with a ZD 3000 and outdoor mesh that should be upgraded from 9.6.2. to 9.7.2.When you download 9.7.2 firmware from Ruckus there is a disclaimer to the effect that ZD and the APs will periodically connect to Ruckus to report serial n

Question

• 

Answered

problems with sci, licens page and settings is missing

problems with SCI managementAre there any special ports or session holder which needs to be in place?

Question

• 

Answered

What are realistic expectations for r610 throughput?

I'm running 3 r610 APs configured through Ruckus Cloud Wifi.  The site has gigabit internet (gig speed down, ~30 meg up).  Wired speed tests give me about 915 down but through wireless my speeds are much slower - 530 down is the best I got so far.  These devices can do 1300 Mbps, and I know there is

Question

• 

Answered

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More