Cloud & Analytics

Cloud & Analytics

Cloud & Analytics

• •••
Change IP Address of Cloud Controlled AP

How can I change the IP Address of a Cloud Controlled AP? I cannot find any way in the Web UI to do so. Also, attempting to log into the AP via SSH with the Cloud Administrator credentials is not successful.

Question

• 

Answered

Send some data from analytics to remote server.

Hello, We need to continuously send some data (for example: AP Ethernet MAC or AP Ethernet MAC and Client MAC Address.) from Ruckus Cloud Analytics to our remote server. Which methods can we use for this? Kind regards

Question

What mean by the decimal point of SCI's "unique_users"?

Hello, Happy new year! Our customer company is using SCI. In the last month, I wanted to know the number of users, so I exported the data from Client -> Unique Clients Trend Over Time in the SCI menu as a CSV file. The problem is that the unit of "unique_users" comes in decimal places

Question

Accepted Solution

API-KEY ( Ruckus Cloud )

When will API-KEY expire and where do we use API-KEY ? 

Question

Converting Unleashed to Ruckus Cloud (Bulk)

Hi everyone, we have around 80 Unleashed APs and we're planning to purchase Ruckus Cloud. Is there a direct way we can convert these to be operational on cloud? Or will we have to convert each AP to standalone mode?

Question

FORTIGATE: Configuration to Access Guest Portal on Ruckus Cloud

We need to configure a Fortigate to allow Guest WiFi users to access the Guest Portal on the Ruckus Cloud via VLAN 3000. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Question

Accepted Solution

Making a CoA Disconnect Request to the Cloud Managed AP

Hi everyone, I am looking for to make a Coa disconnect request to a cloud managed AP. Unfortunately I found nothing for CoA in cloud related documents. Is it possible? Thank you.

Question

User Packet spoofing is detected from wireless by antispoofing feature and Its source mac spoofed case.

Hello, I'm getting theses messages in the Events of Ruckus Cloud. Can someone explain what is that ? User Packet spoofing is detected from wireless by antispoofing feature and Its source mac spoofed case. Thank you

Question

Xclaim AP's hardware (end 25 july 2021)

Dear Ruckus,On July 25th 2021 Ruckus will end the service of the Xclaim Cloud Manager. We're very disappointed on that decision.We have invested over 25.000 euros for Ruckus AP and we got almost 200 xclaim AP's in the Cloud Manager. because of that now we need to replace..Very unprofessional. Is it

Question

how do I retrieve my SCI serial # from the CLI....?

As the subject mentions, how do I retrieve my SCI serial # from the CLI....?I no longer have access to the webui after attempting to perform an offline upgrade from 5.4.2 to 5.5.3

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More