Cloud & Analytics

Cloud & Analytics

Cloud & Analytics

• •••
A

Accepted Solution

Making a CoA Disconnect Request to the Cloud Managed AP

Hi everyone, I am looking for to make a Coa disconnect request to a cloud managed AP. Unfortunately I found nothing for CoA in cloud related documents. Is it possible? Thank you.

Question

Converting Unleashed to Ruckus Cloud (Bulk)

Hi everyone, we have around 80 Unleashed APs and we're planning to purchase Ruckus Cloud. Is there a direct way we can convert these to be operational on cloud? Or will we have to convert each AP to standalone mode?

Question

Xclaim AP's hardware (end 25 july 2021)

Dear Ruckus,On July 25th 2021 Ruckus will end the service of the Xclaim Cloud Manager. We're very disappointed on that decision.We have invested over 25.000 euros for Ruckus AP and we got almost 200 xclaim AP's in the Cloud Manager. because of that now we need to replace..Very unprofessional. Is it

Question

how do I retrieve my SCI serial # from the CLI....?

As the subject mentions, how do I retrieve my SCI serial # from the CLI....?I no longer have access to the webui after attempting to perform an offline upgrade from 5.4.2 to 5.5.3

Question

BUG: Bad character encoding in cloud.ruckuswireless.com (UTF8 -> LATIN-1?)

Ruckus Cloud has a bug in which accent characters typed in any field get saved in non UTF-8 encoding and end up producing gibberish characters. This completely breaks integration any time non-english localization is involed. In Quebec for instance, or if someone creates a spanish localized por

Question

• 

Acknowledged

Cloud DHCP Service Profiles

Can anyone provide more detail on how the dhcp service profiles work ? Does this activate a dhcp server on every AP within the selected venue or does it relay requests to the cloud portal? Also if I create a pool and activate it on multiple venues will they share the pool or have a pool per venu

Question

SZ-H northbound interface configuration and JSON Respond

We are using the Ruckus Virtual Smartzone High Scale controllerver.5.1.1.0.589.We are trying to setup Hotspot WISPr with the custom Login portal and Radius Auth. I have configured the northbound interface with user/password The northbound interface is supporting JSON commands, according to the docum

Question

Turn Down Indoor AP Radio

We have a bunch of T310S and R650 APs in our facility. I am looking for a way to - for a particular AP group - to turn down the radios a bit. We have a ton of spillage, where our WiFi signal can be picked up across the street a ways. Not sure if this can be done by venue, AP group, SSID, etc.? Thes

Question

Cloud Authentication AAA to connect to wifi

Hey all, We are a heavily cloud based organization and would rather not use an on-perm, even as hybrid, for our auth purposes to connect to company wifi. We have Azure AD and I've been experimenting with spinning up windows server instances in aws to connect to Azure but nothing seems

Question

Google Chromecast devices falling off network

We have a number of Google Chromecast devices on our network. For the most part they have just worked. Lately, though, they've begun to fall off the network, and cannot then be found and/or used. Usually a power reset will get the device back on the network (it looks automatically), but for some of

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More