Apps

Apps

Apps

• •••
Announcement: Cloud hosted SPoT 3.0 and vSPoT 2.0 are posted on Support

The latest firmware of Ruckus SmartPositioning Technology (SPoT), Cloud Hosted v3.0 and Virtual SPoT v2.0, have been posted to Support with accompanying Release Notes, Quick Start Guide, Frequently Asked Questions, vSPoT Installation, and User Guides. This release includes support for H500, R300,

Announcement

Announcement: Ruckus SpeedFlex for Android 4.1+

The long-awaited Android 4.1+ version of Ruckus Speedflex wireless performance tool *WILL SOON BE* available on the Google Playstore:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ruckuswireless.speedflexThe new Ruckus SpeedFlex for Android 4.1+ User Guide *WILL BE POSTED* under product Documenta

Announcement

Install Speed flex in Android 4.3 device

I'm trying to install Speed flex in a device with Android 4.3, I try to search using the Google Play but I can't find it.then I decided to go to the ruckus web page and from there try to install it, when I try to install it say that the device is not compatible with the app.  I already have the ZD R

Question

• 

Answered

Announcement: SPoT 2.4 & vSPoT 1.4 are Available!

We are pleased to announce that SPoT 2.4 (cloud based SCG) and vSPoT 1.4 are now Available!Release Notes, User Guides, SPoT FAQ and vSPoT Installation Guides are posted on Support.   1.       Supported Firmware This release is compatible with the following Controller firmware: ·         ZoneDirector

Announcement

Announcement: Cloud based SPot 2.6 & vSPoT 1.6 firmware are available!

Ruckus is pleased to announce that Cloud based SPoT 2.6 and vSPoT 1.6 software are released and are now available from the Products Downloads page.  Please find the latest Release Notes, User Guide, vSPoT Installation Guide under Products Documents.  Supported Firmware This release is compat

Announcement

List of all clients and signal strength from ZoneDirector

Has anyone found a way to get a digital list of all clients their signal strength that are connected to a ZoneDirector? I understand there is no API to access this data. I'm thinking of maybe scraping it off the web page or something like that. Does the ZoneDirector keep any of this data in a disk f

Question

Announcement: ZD Remote Control 9.10 iOS Release Notes

Ruckus is pleased to announce that ZD Remote Control (iOS) 9.10 is also available in the Apple app store.1. Supported OS This release has been tested on the following OSs: ·    iOS 6.0+ 2. Supported Features This release includes the following features: ·    Support for ZD 9.10 ·    Minor improve

Announcement

When I try to download SWAT for iOS it says that the application is not availble in the US?

SWAT iOS not available on App store in the US.

Question

• 

Answered

ZD Remote Control

Is there a way of being able to hide or broadcast an SSID already created thru the app? I have multiple APs with multiple SSIDs on different VLANs.  I want to be able to just edit the SSID and paraphrase, broadcast it and then have it hidden when it is not in use for certain events.

Question

Produc guide app downloading error

I'm unable to download the product guide app from Google play store and It says it is not compatible with my phone. I have a samsung Galaxy S2 skyrocket

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More