Apps

Apps

Apps

• •••
Authentication problem between vSPoT and external server (endpoint). Error 401

Hi,We have installed a lockal vSPoT location server and tested it in the API Explorer and it is working fine.Our problem is the interface between vSPoT and external analytic server. When we send a GET request from the external server, we get an answer, that our request is blocked due to authenticati

Question

spot 3.6 rolling update issue

I wanted to update our vspot 3.3 to the latest 3.6, however the instructions are for vSphere only and I do not see how I cna transfer that method to our vCD setup. Since our cloud is hosted and managed (with us only managing the actual vms) by another company, I cant just "change".Anyone have any ti

Question

Announcement: SpeedFlex Mobile App for iOS and Android patch release

Congratulations to Ruckus MobileApps Team, as we welcome a new update to SpeedFlex for Apple iOS v2.0.11.1 andAndroid v2.0.8.2.  I’ve posted the newRelease Notes and pointers to respective App Storelinks for thefirmware on our Ruckus Support portal.  Please feelfree to share these URLs with your

article

Mobile App for Unleashed

Mobile app for Unleashed was released nearly a month ago for both iOS and Android platforms. Has anyone tried it yet? Which features you use mostly with Unleashed Mobile App? and what would you like to see in the future? Have you tried installing Unleashed using Mobile App? If so, was it easy enough

Question

• 

Answered

Stuck with the installation of vSPOT On AWS

I am trying to install the vSPOT on AWS, but i am unable to go furtherROLLBACK_COMPLETE AWS::CloudFormation::Stack New-vSPOT DELETE_COMPLETE AWS::EC2::SecurityGroup vSPoTSecurityGroup DELETE_IN_PROGRESS AWS::EC2::SecurityGroup vSPoTSecurityGroup DELETE_COMPLETE AWS::EC2::Instance vSPoTInstanceWithNe

Question

Announcement: SPoT 4.6.0 and vSPoT 3.6.0 Available!

Good Morning,         Ruckus Wireless Networks announces our newSmart Positioning Technology - SPoT 4.6.0 and vSPoT 3.6.0 (GA) release.  Links to Release Notes, User Guide and vSPoTfirmware are posted to the Support portal, available at these URLs.   SPoT 4.6.0 (GA) and vSPoT 3.6.0Release Notes: h

Announcement

Are Ruckus Products OpenStack Ready?

Hi, Since cloud and NFV platforms are emerging, I would like to know whether VSZ, SCI and vSPoT have been tested or ready to be deployed within telco customer's openstack cloud environment? Thanks Pamuditha

Question

• 

Answered

SWITCH Configuration

I am using CISCO SG300-10P POE model.I want to know How to do DHCP SCOPE  on this model in CLI mode.I just see steps in internet But it's not working on this particular switch. So helpme to configure this.

Question

• 

Answered

What happened to Zapper and SWAT apps for iPad?

Tried to find Zapper for iPad in App Store --> nothing there.Tried to find any info in Mobile Apps in the Products section on Ruckus website --> everything related to it and SWAT is deleted.Why is it? What should I do now?Is there are plans to integrate it in SWIPE or ZD Remote?

Question

Does SWIPE work with Cloud Wifi?

So I've used SWIPE with vSZ. Does it work with Cloud Wifi which is basically just a vSZ tenant. I've tried to log in using the Domain name cloud.ruckuswirelss.com, but it doesn't work. If it does work what's the hostanme to enter in the App

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More