Apps

Apps

Apps

• •••
My cell is connected to Ruckus but it wont load videos...??

Hello guys,, i have a 7982 on standalone  Software Version:9.8.3.0.14. Everything is working fine except video apps on my phones like you tube seem to be running slow and takes a long time to load. on my laptop it works perfectly fine. i dont know what the problem is with mobile devices on my networ

Question

S.W.A.T for IOS just updated

Updated for IOS7 and with better stability overall. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ruckus-s.w.a.t./id549103912?mt=8[Edited to remove reference to SpeedFlex app..update mentioned earlier is not yet approved, so will update this thread when it hits]

Announcement

cannot login to app

Amazon was sent out to my house this afternoon to help set up my Ruckus Wireless ZoneFlex Indoor AP. I was able to login to the app and create my wireless network easily, however now that I am trying to manage my network, I cannot login. The admin/username is correct but I am not sure about the pass

Question

Announcement: SPoT Calibrator / Locator Mobile App 2.0 GA Refresh5 for iOS and Android

Ruckus is happy to announce the release of our newest update to Smart Positioning Technology (SPoT)Calibrator / Locator mobile application for iOS and Android platforms.  New GA Refresh5 Release Notesand Software are now available from these Support site links. SPoT Calibrator / Locator Mobile Appli

Announcement

Does vSPoT support KVM deployment?

As I can see on the downloads vSPoT only support virtual box and vmware esxi. Can I deploy vSPoT in Linux KVM? If so where to find qcow2 image and deployment guide? Rgds,Pamuditha

Question

• 

Answered

I can not add plans to Radio Maps

I can not add plans to Radio Maps, expansion of 1920 by 1080, the formats did all that told you, the size is also no more than 7 mb

Question

can't log into unleashed app "login information is incorrect. Please try again.:

Hello,I wanted to take a look at the Unleashed app but I am not able to log in via the app.  I tried selecting "Manage" from the "Welcome to Unleashed" screen because the WLAN was already setup.  Things I have I tried- Creating a default user- Changing admin passwordThings I haven't tried- factory d

Question

Extract raw data from SpoT

Hello all!I would like to extract raw data from people positioning from SpoT server. I know that there is an API but I would like to know if there is any tool available for that so that we can just extract the data to a txt file.Thanks in advance,

Question

Reset vSpot password

Hello, this is my first time using vSpot, I think I forgot the login password, did any one know how to reset Ruckus vSpot password?

Question

Announcement: Cloud Hosted SPoT 4.7.0 and Virtual SPoT 3.7.0 are now Available!

Greetings,   Ruckus DevEng/QA are proud to roll out a new Cloud Hosted SPoT 4.7.0 (GA) and vSPoT3.7.0 release for our Smart Positioning Technology customers.  The new firmware imagesand documentation are now available on the Support portal at these links for you and distributionas you have need.  Wi

article

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More