Apps

Apps

Apps

• •••
COVID & WFH ZD1200 intermittent loss of internet connectivity

ZD1200 with 3x H500, R500, R600.  Since "shelter in place" orders came, my network at home has been intermittently dropping internet connections, wifi calls,etc...  Upgraded ZD1200 to 10.1.2 build 277 and no improvement.  Began to think it was AT&T 1Gb Fiber problem.  Decided to disconnect Ruckus fr

Question

No Ruckus unleashed app

Hello I am trying to download the Ruckus Unleashed app for IOS. However when I go to search for it it can’t be found.,

Question

• 

Answered

vSpot AP quantity requirements

Hello,Does vSpot needs at least 3 APs to calculate the devices positions?I'm creating an environment to do some tests with Spot API and need to know if i could test it with only one AP.For now, the locations i'm getting via API are all with x = 0 and y = 0 and i don't know if that's because i'm only

Question

• 

Answered

vSpot Push Api not connecting nor receiving any MQTT messages

Hello,I'm trying to receive messages from vSpot push API using a code implementation written in Node.js, as you could see in the screenshot below:My implementation never connects and always triggers the "reconnect", "offine" and "close" events.I'm using the plain password shown in the Venue config o

Question

us-sys.ruckuslbs.com access down

Hello,I can't access to my SPoT portal in us-sys.ruckuslbs.com.How can access to SPoT dashboard?Thanks,

Question

• 

Answered

bonjour gateway for clickshare discovery

Hello everybody, we try to configure a bonjour gateway service on our wifi for running the clickshare discovery from the cllickshare app in enterprise mode. So we have wireless clients with clickshare app in an SSID and the clickshare base in an other VLAN/LAN. We configured the bonjour gateway for

Question

Is Ruckus support WIFI RTT feature?

Is Ruckus support WIFI RTT feature?

Question

• 

Answered

Unable to connect to newly created Network

Ruckus Unleashed 510. I went to through the popup screen to set up my new Ruckus AP and after setup there is an authentication failure that would not let me connect to the new created wireless network.I already tried the hard factory reset and it does not go to the Configure-me-xxxx screen, it still

Question

• 

Answered

SWIPE login issue

What login info do i use to log into SWIPE for my vSZ. I've tried the UN and Passwords i though it might be and they didn't work. (Sorry if this question was asked before i didnt see it)

Question

• 

Answered

MAC address to DEVICE-NAME table?

I'm looking for some sort of way to map MAC addresses to a human readable string (like Steves-iPhone). As I collect and map MAC's I could place them in a Database, Text File, LDAP or Active Directory table. This would make the various management screens easier to track devices for the sake of debugg

Idea

• 

Implemented

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More