Apps

Apps

Apps

• •••
Use Ruckus Unleashed mobile app to hide SSID of wireless network

To hide or unhide a wireless network SSID, I must use the Unleashed web interface. I would like to have this option in the Ruckus Unleashed mobile app

Idea

SSL Error mosquitto bridge vspot push API

Hello,I configured a mosquitto brigde to receive MQTT messages  from vSpot Push API, but i'm getting the following error during connection:OpenSSL Err

Question

• 

Answered

where is the data sheed of the R320

please where is the data sheed of the R320

Question

Ruckus R300 recycling on boot up

Hi, I reset my R300 and wanted to make it standalone. I downloaded and installed firmware version 104.0.0.0.1347 which is the same version I'm using o

Question

Future of Ruckus Wireless Technology

Hello Team, Can you advise the potential future Ruckus wireless technology is cloud-based which is vSCG or the SZ series with the on-premise server?

Question

Accepted Solution

Ruckus Unleashed App can't see I'm connected to Ruckus network (App permissions under Android 11?)

I think this might be related to App permissions and the Ruckus Unleashed App not being updated Android 11: We've sold Ruckus APs to a number of our c

Question

Is it possible to have unique guestportal Web?

Now, I have not master in my Unleashed WIFI, for example 192.168.1.100/guestpass is the Web to generate guest pass, but if this AP is out of order or

Question

Ruckus hacked or domain expired? Invite for Remote Management contains link to strange domain!

When I send an invitation thru the Ruckus Unleashed App (Android), the links the App sends starts like this: http://unleasheddev.com/bmM9dW40MjE4MDIw

Question

Connection requirements for ZD Remote App

I've deployed a ZD1200 (running 9.12.2.0 build 101), and published the Web UI remotely on HTTPS so I can connect to it via the ZD Remote Control App (

Question

Any documentation for the Swipe app?

Can't find any instructions anywhere, would like to be able to have something to hand to techs so they at least have a clue what to press...I kinda ma

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More