Access Points

Access Points

Access Points

• •••
W

Accepted Solution

AP Health High Latency Flag

Hello, We often see code 328 pop-up for latency health crossing the threshold, then later a code 332 when latency drops back below the threshold. What I am trying to understand is where this latency warning is coming from. Is this latency from the AP to the device caused by interference or range iss

Question

Clients can't get IP from Standalone 7025 Ruckus and Island SSID shown

Hi, we are a hotel and using approx. 30 Ruckus-7025 devices. They are connected to HP PoE switch and there is no controller as they are working on standalone mode. AP's create an additional wifi network called "Island" in every 2 -3 days and clients have a warning on their phones as "can't get IP fr

Question

My Ruskuc R510 was hacked

I use Ruskuc R510, it works well until yesterday. Yesterday the wifi name not show as usual, it show "hacked by evil - config reset". I reset and config with the different wifi name and long password but when i put it on ...it work just 5 minutes ---after that the wifi disappear it show "hacked by

Question

Active Directory Authentication for WiFi Client

Hi All, I have controller-managed AP zone where I need SSID for Active Directory based authentication. Active Directory is located at Branch site and Controller is at HQ. I am planning to follow below steps with my current understanding. Need your help to verify my steps. 1.) Create AAA profile with

Question

Is there a way to create an isolated standard (not guest) Wifi connection on the Ruckus AP R320-1?

To give a little background, I want to create an isolated standard (not guest) wifi network for our small office. The main purpose of this isolated network is for mobile phones and personal devices as well as the office TVs. Anyone has any ideas or instructions they might be able to share with me? T

Question

Remove PerSSID Rate Limit from command line

I'm looking to remove per SSID rate limiting from the wlans managed by the Unleashed AP. I have tried the command for rate-limit perssid_uplink and perssid_downlink: config wlan <name> rate-limit perssid_uplink <rate> This works fine. I just can't figure how to remove it completely. An

Question

Is it economiccally feasible or even possible to convert a Ruckus R750 ZoneFlex Access Point (901-R750-US00) to the Unleashed firmware?

I looked at the catalog when comparing all the different ax/wifi6 access points, and the R750 was the cheapest I could find, but it's ZoneFlex. I found the ZoneFlex FAQ but it read more like marketing material and I don't feel like I got a clear pragmatic picture about firmware conversion options, a

Question

• 

Answered

Official Solution

Unleashed VLAN on WLAN :)

Hi! (I'm not sure about policy for reviving old threads, so instead of replying to this old thread, https://forums.ruckuswireless.com/conversations/ruckus-icx-switches/ruckus-unleashed-vlan-setup/5f91c3f3135b77e2478f6cb2, I'm starting a new. Feel free to move it, if that's better.) I'm new to Rucku

Question

Need OID for WLAN service under AP Radio 802.11b/g/n

Looking to get the OID for the WLAN service Need to be able to pull if it is disabled

Question

R300 solo AP - WPA encryption failes

I recently got my hands on a pair of R300 AP's. I have upgraded these with the software version Release 104.0.0.0.1347 (Solo AP) to configure them as solo AP's. I tried to configure a 2.4 GHz AP with WPA2 PSK AES encryption but my connection with the AP then resets and nothing is changed. I can act

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More