Access Points

Access Points

Access Points

• •••
R
Cant login after password change via web gui

As the title says, I changed my password via the web gui on both APs (570 and 310) and the username too I went from super to admin, typed the old password and the new one twice (one an then confirm) Now I cannot log in at all - I have tried rebooting it but nothing happens. 

Question

Official Solution

Use Ruckus AP on remote site

Hi, We have Ruckus vSZ with R510 AP on main site. We have a school play field few miles away. Over there we have business broadband connection with ISP supplied router that has built-in WiFi. Users visiting there use WPA key to connect to the WiFi to use the internet. Is there a way I can use the

Question

I've connected with 802.11ax, but I'm not getting enough speed.

For AP performance test, after wirelessly connecting two laptops to the R730 AP, I configured the server and client. This is a Wi-Fi6 network composed of SZ100 equipment and R730. (SZ100 version is 6.0.0.0.1331 I tested it through iperf, but only about 150 Mbps was confirmed. (Measured up to 89Mbps

Question

Ruckus 510 in Access Point Mode?

I'm wondering if it is possible to use my existing Ruckus 510 wireless access points (came pre-installed in our new house) with my AT&T modem/router device that already puts out a Wifi signal. Right now I have one Wifi network for the AT&T device and a separate network for the Ruckus access

Question

Mounting 750s to ceiling drop

Hey all, I need to mount my 750s to these ceiling drops. Any recommendations regarding hardware/procedure for mounting?

Question

Slow Download Speeds R710 Unleashed

Strange issue with R710 on latest unleashed firmware. Upload speeds consistently incredible on both laptop and phone but downloads even from 5 ft away never go over 200 but stay consistent through 3 thick walls. Speedflex on android shows 550 up 550 down to AP. Iperf reflects speedtest.net results.

Question

• 

Answered

DHCP Confusion

Please refer the image

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Zoneflex T750 power on/off loop with unify switch

Hi all, I have 2 Ruckus Zoneflex T750 connected to a Ubiquiti UniFi USW-Pro-48-POE Gen2 switch. This switch is able to provide PoE++ (802.3bt) power. The T750's are connected to the POE++ ports. The AP's boot up and once they are booted will stay online for approx. 30 seconds and then power down

Question

T310D not joining cloud

I'm a network engineer currently working with demo Ruckus gear to evaluate it for our environment. We received two T310D APs for this trial, and I'm having problems with one of them.  They are both connected to a PoE switch, and while the first one joined our trial cloud dashboard seamlessly,

Question

Fixed wireless.

Dear We want a solution for our area to provide 2.4ghz frequency from tower in the 500meter radius.  Recommend  a device which penetrate singles in homes from tower to 500meters radius homes.

Idea

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More