Access Points

Access Points

Access Points

• •••
P
Adding Outdoor AP to Existing R600 setup

Hi all, I am relatively new to the Ruckus, I have just been tasked to add outdoor AP to existing setup which consist of R600 AP's. I was wondering whether anyone has similar set up with an outdoor AP and whether they can recommend what to get. Had a nosey at available products and seems li

Question

Factory Reset 7150 C12P

I was given instructions by Ruckus to do a factory reset in order to be able to set up an admin account. (ruckus came with home, but they never set up the account).  When I try pressing the reset button, the power light never turns red, and now all of the access points are off. 

Question

Reached Buffer limit

Hi there,We are using H510s at a customer site. I see following in the AP syslog:Dec 13 05:10:12 kern.warn kernel: [84170.752918] Reached buffer limitDec 13 05:10:12  kern.warn kernel: [84170.755246] Reached buffer limitDec 13 05:10:12  kern.warn kernel: [84170.757607] Reached buffer limitDec 13 05:

Question

Where to find expected End of Life dates for current APs?

I've been searching the various documentation sources for the current range of Ruckus APs, and I'm not having any luck finding anything on anticipated End of Life dates for the R500 to R710 series APs. We are planning out an upgrade for our school, and we would like to know in advance the potential

Question

• 

Answered

Ruckus r510 slave is offline after firmware update

Hello I have two APs. There was a power outage and then when power was back the APs did a firmware upgrade and the slave is offline on the unleashed app. Tried power cycle and it still doesn’t help. Both Power and Ctl are flashing slow.

Question

TACACS+ on ZoneFlex P300

I try to configure TACACS+ on my ZoneFlex P300 with my Cisco ACS 5.8, but it's not working.On the ACS i can see "Wrong password or invalid shared secret" , but the shared secret and the user password are working.... Is it specific attribute for ZoneFlex with ACS ?thanks in advance for your feedback.

Question

Indoor AP's - How to scan LAN ports for neighbouring devices through CLI

Hi guys, I need the ability to check if I can see another devices MAC address over the LAN port on the AP? I've searched for a command for a bit, but I'm failing to find anything. Additionally, is there an option to do a cable test via the AP instead of a switch. Thanks Hrvoje

Question

Random reboot

Hi, We just experienced a random reboot with an AP at a client. Its an T310c AP. So far it only happend once. The error in the log is ipq40xx-pinctrl 1000000.pinctrl: could not request pin 44 (GPIO_44) from group gpio44  on device 1000000.pinctrlwmi_unified_pdev_tpc_config_event_handler

Question

R600 AP does not update firmware after connecting to Zonedirector (and firmware not available for download either!)

Good morning.We use ZoneDirector to manage our R600 APs on campus. We have a bunch of R600s that were spare since 2017 but now we want to use them. All the live APs are firmware: 10.1.1.0.42 and the Spare APs are firmware: 9.12.0.0.336. When we plug the spare APs in they show the event in Zonedirect

Question

Official Solution

Access Point Colour

I have a large deployment of Ruckus APs some of which have to be colour coordinated for which we use a vinyl wrap company to do us which is pretty good. However, my customer has asked me what is the RAL Colour of the APs straight out of the box (T310 series, T610 series and T750 series) Can't fin

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More