Access Points

Access Points

Access Points

• •••
T

Official Solution

VPN HOWTO

Hi, Recently purchased R510 and upgraded to 200.10. Awesome. How do I purchase a 3rd party VPN service and connect to it?  Is there any easy guide? Is it possible?  My R510 connects to my ONT and sets up a PPPoE fibre connection.  I want it to then connect to a 3rd party VPN service

Question

Ruckus AP's - Multicast UDP stream Issues ZF7363 and R500

Multicast and UDP stop streaming issues:Hi All,I've been having major issues with a Hotel/Property running ZF7363's and R500 AP's in the rooms. AP's need rebooting almost daily.They have a IPTV solution that connects to the AP as there is only 1x Cat5e cable available to each room.The Edge switches

Question

• 

Answered

compatible between the ZD3025 and R510,R320 AP

I have ZD3025 " version 9.12.0.0 "  connected with 100 AP H300 and 100 AP R500 and 50 AP R700 and it is working as well  ,  I am going to install a new 20 AP H320 and 20 AP R510 can I use the same Controller ? is it compatible between the Controller and the new AP ? 

Question

Back of the Napkin AP per square feet?

Hey, Does anyone have a back of the napkin, APs per square feet that they use for r510s?We've been tasked with figuring out X number of APs for a customer, and of course it's a "secure" place and they will not provide a floor plan. So, is there a 1 ap for X amount of square feet that I can use to ge

Question

• 

Answered

DHCP Snooping

How do I disable dhcp snooping on a vlan?

Question

T350d

Hi all, will Ruckus upload an unleashed firmware version on their download page for the T350d model? Thanks.

Question

about R550 5G

Only 5G is unstable, connection is lost or SSID is not visible Does it stabilize if I leave it for a while after installation?

Question

2nd Ruckus R710 AP Not Connecting to Existing Network

Hello, I am currently trying to setup a second Ruckus R710, however, it is not connecting with my master ap. With that, it is displaying a new configure.me ssid, this time asking for its serial number for the password, which I didn't have to do the first time. In addition to this, my computer

Question

Client Disconnected

Hi all, trying to figure out why one client ( potentially the only one who notices ) disconnects frequently at the same times. Running SmartZone 100 with R650 AP's. The client device is a windows 10 laptop. Every day, at roughly 16:00 and 4:00 ( Not at an exact time, which makes me doubt any schedul

Question

Control Panel for my Access Points

Goodmorning, I would to know if is possible to manage all my AccessPoints (there are 16 AP, model name "R600") from an only one dashboard. Thanks. Buongiorno, Vorrei sapere se è possibile gestire tutti i miei AccessPoint (sono in tutto 16, modello "R600") da un'unica dashboard.Gr

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More