Access Points

Access Points

Access Points

• •••
BUG (?) R550 won't join existing unleashed network if firmware version doesn't match

I've now experienced this twice, and are currently struggling:Existing Unleashed Network consisting of 3 R550 APs.Brand new R550 AP. I've connected it to the network, status is UNKNOWN. App shows the AP is running an older firmware.Expectation: New AP should upgrade firmware and be part of the netwo

Question

What is the distance covered by these access points R510, R310D, R310S, R310N

What is the diameter covered (without obstacles) of an R510 and R310D How far does the R310S reach? How far does the R310N reach? I need to know how far these reach to plan and avoid overlap please advise

Question

R730 negotiating 100M no matter what I do

I've got a brand new batch of about 20 R730 APs. They're all connected to Cisco 2960X PoE+ Switchgear. I don't know if I have a power issue or LLDP issue. but all of them running any version of the firmware with or without a controller etc. They all are negotiating 100Mb max and I can't even set the

Question

Accepted Solution

R650 bricked after upgrade

Hello, I had the stupid idea of doing a firmware upgrade on my R650 manually throught the R650 homepage as the autoupdate (through url http://fwupdate1.ruckuswireless.com/ ) was broken . Since then, it shows a simple " Building the Unleashed Network. It may take a few minutes. " when accessing the

Question

All R320 in the building are Offline in new setup

Hey Guys i have a project with 2x Smartzone100 and the following Access pointsH320R320- R510T310cwe commissioned the system as followscontroller version: 5.2.2.0.317Controller plane version: 5.2.2.0.126Data plane version: 5.2.2.0.21AP firmware version: 5.2.2.0.301NONE of the R320 Access points

Question

R550 AP Power Adapter

Hey All, I have an R550 AP and will unfortunately not be able to power it over PoE. Having a heck of a time finding a part number for a Ruckus adapter or a solution for a non-Ruckus power supply.  I find 12V.  That's it.  I have many 12V PoE adapters for other AP manufacturers, but

Question

Frag Attack Patch

This is my controller's version: Ruckus Virtual SmartZone - High Scale Controller Version 5.1.1.0.598 My question is, Do I have to upgrade my controller to 5.2.2 to apply the scg-ap-5.2.2.0-1016.patch (frag attack patch)? Thanks!

Question

R510 Factory Reset Incomplete or Hung?

I have a "new to me" R510 access point that I can't seem to get into.I've done the hold the reset button for over 6 seconds procedure several times now.If the unit is on my lan via a port on my PoE switch, it gets an IP from my DHCP server, and also sets up the Configure.me-xxxx Wireless lan.But I c

Question

• 

Answered

Moving into home with existing set up

We just recently moved into a home where the previous owners had 2 AP's and ethernet switch board installed. I can see the RUCKUS WIFI connection on my phone but it is requiring a username and password which I do not have. I have pressed the reset button on the main unit but still not able to ge

Question

Guest Password ask for it everyday (No timeout)

Hello to all.We have creted a Guest Access SSID, and create a guest password. The password created have no timeout. And are allowed for 1 year.But the devices ask for the password everyday.Is this normal? Can be changed?Regards.

Question

• 

Answered

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More