Access Points

Access Points

Access Points

• •••
Any reason why on my vSZ-H controller my T750 PoE failed to enable on eth0? Even in CLI I cannot enable PoE OUT

I've tried with the controller and it fails the update to enable PoE on eth0 (interface 1) PoE out interface. Controller successfully updates other settings on same T750. Have tried on 2 brand new T750 APs. I also tried via the CLI and is still failed to set pot out enable. Have a call into support

Question

ZoneFlex R500 Captive Portal without WLC

HI,I would like to setup a Captive Portal for Zoneflex R500 without using  a WLC, can you please suggest the guidelines, to make the same happen.Regards,

Question

Ruckus R710 - Bonjour Gatway only working for a few minutes

I have configured Multiple VLANs based on SSID. Our configuration is as follows: LAN "Ethernet" TAG: 10 IP/Subnet: 10.10.10.x/24 Private Data VLAN Tag: 20 IP/Subnet: 10.10.20.x/24 Office Data VLAN Tag: 30 IP/Subnet: 10.10.30.x/24 I have (2) Unifi switches in the network. One configur

Question

The difference between Unleashed and Solo AP

HelloYou are about to configure the Ruckus AP from the initial setup.I'm inquiring because I have a question during the configuration.Ruckus AP knows that there are Unleashed as a virtual controller and Solo APs that act as controllers for H/W appliances such as Zone Director or Smart Zone.I would l

Question

Ebay R710 cannot connect via SSH or browser. NMAP reveals several ports open after factory reset

Just received used R710 from ebay auction.  Plugged in to 12v power, factory reset, tried the phone app to try Typical Install, get the "Great you are connected to Unleased factory WiFi...." but when I hit start I get Unleashed  Unable to fetch default configuration from the AP.  So I try connecting

Question

vSZ- Rebooting all APs at once

Is there a way to reboot ALL AP's at once, or to reboot ALL "model AP" at once? Hi, i have the next issue, Controller: virtual smart zone with two zones: 5.2.1.0.515 and 3.6.2 issue: all ZF7982 in zone 3.6.2 report high cpu utilización (98%-100%), when our prtg shoot the alarm "cpu 100%", the

Question

R600 Showing not supported in Unleashed UI

I have an r510 in my network, and am trying to add a R600. I have updated the R600 to the newest firmware (200.1.9.12.55). I have rebooted and installed the latest version on the R510 (200.9.10.4.243). But the R600 shows not supported and all of the information on the Ruckus site (even though this R

Question

E510 DC Power

I'm getting a couple of E510s for outdoor coverage. I'm not running ethernet to them as I plan to use them in a mesh.  I will have 12V power to them.  There is an M8 connector for DC power, but I can't find a pinout or adapter for the DC power port.  Anyone know how I wire in the 12V

Question

r710 not connecting to zd1200

Hey All, I need your help I have a zd1200 with latest firmware and I have a r600 and some r710s. I tried to connect the r710s and some did connect without issues but have a few that are not downgrading to the zd1200 firmware Failed to upgrade AP[XXXX] image from [100.2.1.0.148] to [10.5.0.0.1

Question

Tunneling SSID's using a VSCG Controller

Moving from applianced based  3K Zone Directors ( which have been running flawlessly for about 100 years in production so far ) to Virtual Smartzones, I have a question regarding runnng a VSCG within a Vmware Cluster. I would like some clarification on the ability to tunnel traffic using these new V

Question

• 

Answered

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More