Access Points

Access Points

Access Points

• •••

Accepted Solution

Is there a way to verify how much wattage an AP is receiving?

I have an R550 with the current firmware on it.  It has an orange Icon in the corner of the unit about the  wifi 6 indicator.   When I click onit I get - "Not enough electricity is provided to this AP, it's capabilities are degraded.  Please refer to "unleash power supply c

Question

AP R650 R750 T750 Coverage

Customer wants to know the APs coverage, but I cannot find those information in document and forums. Please help.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Descent Priced Smart Zone Controller

Hello, I am wanting to get around 8 access points and they need to be FIPS compliant. From what I've gathered I would need a SmartZone controller to run them in FIPS mode. Some of the controllers look like way more than what I need. I was just curious if there's a controller you guys would recomm

Question

Preamble Puncturing information of AP R650 R750 T750

Anyone can share the Preamble Puncturing Information of AP R650 R750 and T750 to me. Thz

Question

can I user Zone flex r500 AP with zone director 1000?

Hi I have my zone director 1200 broken(faulty) so I want to use my r500 AP with zone director 1000? Are they compatible and if yes Is it difficult to install them on the new zone director 1000? Thanks

Question

r650 installation help please

I have a non R650 unleashead.1- How can I pull this device from hotzone mode to unleashead mode? 2- I also want this device to get ip from the firewall connected on the switch. How can i get ip from dhcp in firewall. Could you please help which ports will be tagged or untagged?

Question

All APs on our campus showing Disconnected on the ZD and there is now WIFI

Hello All, We lost all of the APs on our school campus and there is no wifi, all the APs' LEDs behave the same, PWR and CTL/DIR LEDs are blinking green slowly. APs are not reachable via ping, and on the ZoneDirector they are all showing Disconnected. The DHCP server is working well because I un

Question

R710 ZD Managed corrupt firmware? (can't connect with ssh or http(s)

Hi!I've bought an 2nd hand Ruckus R710, which I cannot access.I've reset it multiple times with the reset button on the back.After reset the pwr led goes from red to solid green.At that point I can ping it on 192.168.0.1 but there is not webinterface on port 80 or 443.Trying to ssh to it I only get

Question

H500 disconnects from (remote) ZoneDirector

Hi all! We have a few sites that we moved from our vSZ to a Zonedirector (due to ap's not being supported on newer vSZ version). Zonedirector is running 10.1.2.0 build 318, newest one supporting the ap's in question, a mix of R300/R700/H500. Everything is working fine, except for one site. Al

Question

I can't join R300 to ZoneDirector 1200 - cannot upgrade AP fw

Hello,I have R300 AP and I can't join it to the ZD1200.ZD1200 fw is: 9.9.0.0 build 216R300 fw is: 9.8.3.0.14When I approve AP on the controller, fw upgrade starts, after that is AP disconnected, after a while fw upgrade starts again and this is happening again and again... (fw upgrade -> disconnecte

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More