Access Points

Access Points

Access Points

• •••
Does R750 support LACP?

Dear support,please help check if ZD1205 +R750 support below or not, thanks.1. Does R750 support Link Aggregation?2. Does R750 support LACPNok

Question

• 

Answered

Ruckus R710 with unleashed but showing no AP

Hello, I have recently purchased an R710 on Ebay ( I have about 4 of these now and 2 T710's) I've had no issues in the past configuring my AP's but this one seems to be causing me quite a bit of trouble.I had to connect via ethernet and SSH into the R710 to be able to upgrade the firmware to unleash

Question

What is the password for configure.me ssid after factory reset on R510?

I have an R510 that was originally Unleashed, then flashed to run on my Cloud WiFi network and have now removed the unit from the network.  I'd like to flash this back to Unleashed and have done a factory reset by holding the reset button for 10 seconds.  I now see the configure.meXXXXX SSID but it'

Question

• 

Answered

Ruckus T710

Hello all, so I have the Ruckus T710 with me and for the life of me I can get it to ping the default IP. I’m a little bit of a newb in this sector but my current setup is I have the ruckus plugged into a 48V POE adaptor that’s linked directly the computer. When it powers on, it gives me

Question

2 R310s systems not roaming from one AP to the other

Hello, I have 2 APs one in my office, and one in my bedroom.   They are set up in an unleashed network and running R310_200.1.9.12.62.    Once they attach to the network they get about 460 for network speed.   When I walk to the bedroom - even after being in there 5 minu

Question

block a client

Hello. I have a couple of zone director 1200 in Smart Redundancy configuration and about 50 AP. We would like to block a supected client from our wi-fi enviroment. We have the mac address of it but after it leaved the wi-fi, we don't see it on active/non-active client list of ZD1200, for this I

Question

Do the R510's support antenna's - need external antennas

Hello, I have a warehouse with about 30 R510's.  I need to put two APs in heating boxes designed for APs - they get power from POE to keep the units warm.   My guy has used Aruba's in the past that support antennas which attach to the units and stick out of the heating boxes. 

Question

New firmware 200.9.10.4.202 with issue

Hi,I just updated my r610 unleashed with new firmware 200.9.10.4.202. After that my URL filtering starts not working properly.Example: I am using youtube safesearch for childrens SSID, cultural videos are showing in the search but I can't play them.This happen after upgrade to new firmware.

Question

Ruckus R720/R710/R610 Unleashed half speed download

Dear Ruckus, I have invested enough money to get fast and seamless internet on my APs. Not only did I recommend Ruckus Unleashed to many of my friends who wanted a fast and stable internet connection, and they also bought your points. But it is not, stable - yes, seamless - rather yes, fast - no. I

Question

R710 and Cloud

Hi All, I have Two R710 and Cloud account. Recently R710, disconnecting(heart beat lost) and another R710 is connecting to cloud at all. Kindly suggest me which firmware will work for Ruckus cloud. R710 firmware and cloud versions mentioned below. R710: 114.0.0.0.6565 Cloud Version:21.06

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More