Access Points

Access Points

Access Points

• •••
M
R300 solo AP - WPA encryption failes

I recently got my hands on a pair of R300 AP's. I have upgraded these with the software version Release 104.0.0.0.1347 (Solo AP) to configure them as solo AP's. I tried to configure a 2.4 GHz AP with WPA2 PSK AES encryption but my connection with the AP then resets and nothing is changed. I can act

Question

convert unleashed ruckus r610 to standalone ap

Hi,    I will like to convert ruckus R610 to standalone AP that can managed by Zone director 1200 with firmware 9.13.3.0 build 41. What is the firmware that I need to download?    Thanks.alan

Question

Migration fromzd1100 to zd1200

I have a zd1125 in a smart redundancy configuration with 14 ZF7982 AP's running 9.7.1.0 Build 30.  I just bought a ZD1200 smart redundancy pair primary has 11 AP's and the secondary has 5.  I read that the ZoneFlex AP's won't connect to a ZD1200 unless they are version 9.9 or higher.  I looked on th

Question

• 

Answered

How to Troubleshoot High CPU utliization on the Ruckus vSZ-D virtual machine

We are currently running our environment in two virtual machines: Ruckus vSZ-E and vSZ-D According to the webUI we're running the following:Controller Version 3.5.1.0.296Control Plane Software Version 3.5.1.0.205AP Firmware Version 3.5.1.0.419We have a total of 10 x R720 and R610 APs in 1 zone with

Question

• 

Answered

Is there a way to script a reboot on the R700

Is there a way to script a reboot on the R700?s like a cronjob that resets them at a given time, or every 24 hours, i find the double in performance after a reboot. I have 8 R700's on a zone director 3000 and one standalone (elsewhere) thanks

Question

• 

Answered

Smart Zone 100 Flagged status, license and support activation

Dear support,I am working with Ruckus Smart Zone, Ruckus AP (outdoors and indoors) first time in my life and I have some question in hope that someone will help me out in my role in this big project.I had to configure 2 Smart Zone controllers so they can work in cluster - if one fails (leader) the o

Question

Access vSZ managed Ruckus AP (R320) via SSH

Hi, I am trying to access the vSZ managed Ruckus AP via SSH, however it is not accepting the username & password. Login as: (press enter) Please login: adminPassword: I am entering the admin password, this is the same password I use to logon to the Ruckus controller. Tried super and sp-admin, w

Question

Tiered WiFi Packages

Hi, I have 4 T310c units, all cloud based, and I wanted to offer a few speed packages to my guests. UniFi Makes this super easy but I am struggling to figure it out with ruckus. Any help would be wonderful! Thanks,

Question

Ruckus T310c How to downgrade Firmware version in Unleashed

Hello, I would like to know how to downgrade the firmware version in a Ruckus T310c using the Unleashed network. The goal here is to downgrade the unit to a firmware version that works only with a standalone point mode to show my colleagues what they should to implement the Unleashed network in the

Question

Initial R710 setup Cant Connect https http or ssh

I'm configuring an R710, going through the initial setup. I factory reset the device and I can ping the default IP 192.168.0.1, however I cannot access it via the web or through SSH. There's a strong possibility that this device was once configured with a ZoneDirector, I've read that might be the pr

Question

• 

Answered

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More