Access Points

Access Points

Access Points

• •••
L
Desconfiguracion de R320

Hola, amigos les tengo una consulta,estamos implementados varios equipos R320, a los equipos previamente se les coloca la IP de la controladora con el comando "set scg ip x.x.x.x" Los Sw (diferentes marcas) donde se conectan los Ap son POE, en su mayoría pasa que cuando se los conecta los R320 pi

Question

Ruckus Unleashed R750 APs losing link with Ubiquiti Edgerouter 12--switching ports on EdgeRouter solves problem

Hi, everyone. I am using two R750 APs in Unleashed version 200.8.10.3.278, with both connected to a Ubiquiti Edgerouter 12, powered by Cudy POE300 60W Gigabit Ultra PoE+ Injectors. The system is performing well, but after some time, the APs lose link with the Edgerouter. Edgerouter port lights ar

Question

R550 standalone operation

Will the 901-R550-WW0 operate standalone without unleased software or a cloud service?

Question

Not enough electricity power provided with AP warning ?

After upgrading to Unleashed 200.8, my PoE switch powered R610 showing "Not enough electricity power" warning ? I am sure my PoE switch can provide both 802.3af and 802.3at power output and my R610 works well with both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz SSID running. any idea ?

Question

• 

Answered

Official Solution

Streaming to two IPTVs via ETH from a H510

Good day all, I am trying to find a solution for a site requiring IPTV with too few data points. Is it possible to stream to two IPTVs via the ETH ports on a H510? I am not sure if the AP will be able to handle the load. Regards Migael

Question

Ruckus R510 connection refused after factory reset

Hello, I have a couple of APs that have come back from an installation and after a factory reset (pushing the button), I have no way of connecting to a configuration interface (neither HTTP, HTTPS nor SSH). I see connection refused in the browser and in PuTTY. However, I can see - the AP get

Question

Unable to connect to system - two r510 APs with ICX-7150 switch

We've had this system for a few years and it went out. Can't connect to the networks we set up. This has happened once before and ruckus helped set up remotely a couple years back but reaching them by phone has been nearly impossible. Cannot access admin interface via app nor url so cannot check

Question

Accepted Solution

Ruckus Indoor AP R610 R510 R650 etc. have some problem with Apple M1 mac

I'm M1 Air users, and while using WiFi connection my air will disconnect randomly.I have 2 workspace , one space have lots of APs (R610)in this case my air will disconnect randomly. another space only have 1 AP, but did not occur disconnect. Anyone have simliar problem?

Question

No connectivity for a few seconds after connecting to WiFi

I have 3 Ruckus APs (720, 710, 510) connected to a switch, which is connected to a router/DHCP server/DNS server. When connecting a client device to the WiFi network, there is a short period of time (1 to 2 seconds) immediately after the WiFi connects where the client is unable to reach the netwo

Question

Accepted Solution

Unleashed Firmware Upgrade option frozen (200.7.10.202.94)

Hi, I'm trying to update the firmware on my unleashed network, however when i go to the upgrade page the screen just hangs as per image below. the button is non-responsive.  All the devices are on the same firmware version (200.7.10.202.94).  I've tried shutting all the devices down at th

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More