Access Points

Access Points

Access Points

• •••
H
Wrongly configured R320 Ethernet Port

I have a R320 that suppose to assign VLAN 99 to its management port. Instead of configuring its management VLAN under Configuration > Internet, it is now configured under Configuration > Ethernet Ports > VLAN Untag ID. I am now unable to access the device in any way. I tried both taggi

Question

Ruckus R730 - what happened to supporting their product?

I just purchased a used ruckus R730 after not doing my homework only to find out it doesn't support ruckus unleasehed. On top of that, they want me to be a premium support user to download the latest solo firmware (Solo Access Point 114.0.0.0.6565)? What gives? I thought that Ruckus products wer

Question

standalone, unleashed, controller base firmware speed difference

hello,i have question about Speed difference by firmware type of all APsfor exmaple i tested R550 AP standalone firmware 1. standalone , DHCP/NAT2. unleashed , DHCP/NAT3. controller base firmware and AP DHCP/NATstandalone DHCP/NAT test speed is slowestbut standalone bridge mode is fineis other APs s

Question

R510 AP Setup Issue

I'm setting up a Ruckus R510 for someone else, and following the quick setup guide hasn't worked. After plugging it into a PoE  port and directly to the computer, pulling up the default IP doesn't load. This was tried on multiple computers with different versions of windows, each time following the

Question

• 

Answered

acces point R300

I can log in after hard reset with 192.168.0.1 and can enter the name ( super ) and password ( sp-admin ) after that the page stays blank? With refresing sometimes the nam of the device pops up but that is it! Anyone a solution?

Question

Saving config change on indivdual AP in mesh setup

Hi, I was hoping to change the default vlan on some of my AP's that have cameras directly connected to them but as I've seen in other posts this isn't available at least in the unleashed version I'm using (200.7) But I've figured out if I login to the individual AP's I can change this via the

Question

Accepted Solution

Looking for a compatible WiFi Power Plug

Hello everyone, i am looking for a compatible Power Plug which can be used in a Ruckus Environment. Already tried one from SmartLife but it will not work. Does anyone have a recommendation? Regards Peter

Question

Accepted Solution

R500

Hello,I am trying to load a firmware 500 version 200.7.10.102.64 but the upgrate interface does not work. How could I load the ap via tftp?

Question

Changing the bss-minrate for my access points

Hello, I've recently had a visit from a corporate IT representative. He suggests we change the bss-minrate so that the signal distance is less but stronger. Apparently 45Mbps down is not good enough. We have an AP in every room so coverage is great. I understand this is all done via CLI, I can lo

Question

Accepted Solution

R310 with 200.7.10.202.127 show as unsupported in unleashed

Hi, I'm trying to integrate an R310 with 200.7.10.202.127 into my setup with an R610 and H510 running 200.11.10.5.195. But it shows up as unsupported. Should all versions of unleashed not be able to integrate or is the R310 (being EOL) just not able to do this ? Thank you.

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More