Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Conversations 5301 - 5320 of 5399
Photo of philip francis
GuestPass login procedure ?
Hello, can someone please advise how the guest pass splash screen system works in detail. Is my understanding below correct ? 1. the cli...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of scopa
VLAN to VLAN communication tagged ports
I want VLAN 102 to communicate w/ VLAN 220 all ports are tagged to each vlan. Each VLAN has ve. All VLANS are on the same stack.  1) do I...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of sarif hidayat
Bypass Captive Portal in proxy
Captive portal cannot open with manual proxy setting in browser I used port 8080 for proxy. But when I do  not use proxy the captive port...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Putmano Keo
ZoneDirector Cluster Different Site
Currently I have a single Ruckus ZD1200 as wireless controller with 25 managed APs in DC site. I had planned to buy a new controller to p...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mehdi Mohsin
Research Project for University
Hello Everyone. I am a student in university so far as  I am doing internship with a company and they have Ruckus ZoneDirector as well as...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of PaulB
T300 blown PoE chip
Hi, I have a T300 with a blown PoE chip at location U36 and I can't read the last digit as the chip is burnt. The part is TPS2375_ and it...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Clayton Tavernier
R600 - clearing counters
Is there a way to clear the error counters on an R600 access point, either via the SmartZone controller or the AP CLI?  Thanks.
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of philip francis
TACACS problem
Hello, I am having trouble configuring TACACS+ on Zonedirector,I have configured a new Tacacs+ server within ZD and tested successfully ,...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question