Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Conversations 5221 - 5240 of 5299
Photo of Demetris Demetriou
vSZ on Azure
I am trying to setup vSZ 5 on an azure subscription. I have difficulties. Is there anyone who did it?
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Nik Kul
Auto Cell Sizing between R510 and R720
I test Auto Cell Sizing between R510 and R720. They are both controlled by vSZ 5.0.0.0.675.On controller I see that R510 and R720 are nei...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of philip francis
TACACS problem
Hello, I am having trouble configuring TACACS+ on Zonedirector,I have configured a new Tacacs+ server within ZD and tested successfully ,...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alex Sharaz
SCEP and Apple configurator
Has anyone used Apple Configurator 2 to invoke SCEP to a Cloud[ath ES server to request a cert from a specific template? I've got it wor...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Wyatt Schill
cloudpath accessibility support?
We have used cloudpath ES for a few years to onboard EAP-TLS clients, but are now being told by disability services that it is not suppor...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of LONNIE
rj45 cable seal
Where do you guys buy the rj45 cable sealer that screws onto the POE-in port of a 77xx series AP? I have a couple, but they don't fit the...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of jeancarlos netto
problem pfsense hotspot
good morningI'm trying to put a pfsence hotspot in my ruckus and am having trouble. 1 - to put the voucher it back to the start screen as...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question