Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 4981 - 5000 of 5008
Photo of Leonard Tsang
Can I hide certain SSIDs from being broadcast?
As the title suggests
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of rotoole
Limit of 35 entries in walled garden white list?
It appears that I can only add 35 entries to the walled garden white list. Is there a way to add more? Also, it would be great if I could...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of rotoole
Captive Portal w/ HTTPS Landing Page
I am trying to setup a captive portal / hot spot service with a ZD1107. I'd like the portal's landing page to load as HTTPS. However, whe...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Jay Dogg
Set up SSID on only 1 WAP
I've got a system with a zd1100, 7 - 7372's, and 2 SSID's broadcast across all WAP's. I need to add a third SSID but only have it avai...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sunray Support
Zone Director SNMP - Access Point serial numbers
It would be of great merit to have the Serial Numbers of Zone Director controlled Access Points available via SNMP. As it stands, we can ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Matt Waterman
ZD1100 Upgrade issues
I seem to be getting stuck trying to upgrade from 9.4.0.0 upwards regardless of version. I have tried 9.4.2.0 a number of times with no s...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Leonard Tsang
Management IP doesnt work when redundant controller is active
Everything is OK when the primary controller is active but when the redundant controller kicks in as active, the management IP stops work...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
Photo of Linda Rudawitz
Migrating from an 1100 ZD to a 3000, any guidance on how to move the configuration?
Hey there, We are moving up to a ZD 3100 from a ZD 1150 and I'm looking for any and all documentation on how to get migrated. I'm ass...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Martin
The ruckus SWAT app only gives 0.0bps?
We recently installed a Ruckus system. A Zonedirector 100 + 6 x zf7341 We created 3 WLANS in 3 different Vlan id's The zonedirecto...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of New2Ruckus
Ruckus Logs, error/whitepaper source?
I'm examining logs on my Ruckus AP and have discovered that some of the error messages aren't easily understood, probably due the fact th...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David Johnson
Windows CE devices not getting DHCP
ZD1106 with Firmware 9.5 and ZF7363's. We have a two clients with the same issue, Windows CE handheld devices can connect to the SSID bu...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Max O'Driscoll
wlans in a group (aka am I being stupid)?
hardware: ZD1100, + 12 7363APs in my school (Harrowden) environment. intention: would like to be able to select groups of laptops and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jonathan Holt
Anyone know how to open and read the .dbg files produced by ZoneDirector?
Hi Guys I have some debug logs that I need to open to troubleshoot some disconnection problems we are having. ZoneDirector has output ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Keith - Pack Leader
Anyone using the new Macbook Air w 802.11AC?
Gizmodo reporting firestorm of wifi connectivity issues (We're not mentioned in-thread, so would be interesting to see if that's coincide...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of James
7761CM Question
Description: We have a 7761CM that will not work unless you power the unit with the cable power and the 12 volt dc . 1 . With the cab...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Mel Costello
Does the standalone 7982 AP support configuring via config file (ala Cisco APs)
Currently evaluating Ruckus 7900 series AP for our Bingo application used by 100's of Bingo Halls. Currently using Cisco AP's where w...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of MBurke
Will two zoneflex aps serving the same ssid on the same wired network without a zone director interfere with each other?
I know using a zone director for my two zoneflex 7982 APs will get me smartmesh support which is super and great, but can I avoid the exp...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joshua Price
RADIUS, Roles and SSIDs !!!!
I have 3 SSIDs: IT, Executive, Staff. Each SSID is associated with different VLANS providing differnet levels of access via firewall rul...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Keith - Pack Leader
Email for Case Open ends June 30, 2013
Like most high tech companies, we’ve found that while email is superficially easy to use for opening case, it results in unnecessary dela...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Announcement
Photo of Alberto de la Cruz
Prevent broadcast storm?
Hi, Is there any way to prevent broadcast storm at AP? I have bridge configuration in my WLANs. Regards, Alberto.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered