Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Conversations 6181 - 6200 of 6344
Photo of Monnat Systems
Zf7321-U standalone mode
Ladies and gentlemens, I would like to ask this esteem forum if anyone has experience of using Zf7321 U in standalone mode with a USB ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Koen
apmgr receive Signal# Segmentation fault #
What is the meaning of: 1 10:00:09 ZD_Vos_Ijzerwaren stamgr: stamgr_update_reboot_info():AP[6c:aa:b3:37:92:60] reboot detail:Internal...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alejandro Mendez
hotspot with vscg problem
I have migrated our ZD hotspot with external login page to the vSCG ver 3.2. The  web browser shows the external web logon page ok when t...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ken Chen
I have 3 x R500 Unleashed, DHCP problem
Hi All,I have three R500(200.5.10.0.283), one for Master AP, And I want to set root AP to do redundant.I have set DHCP from Management we...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of mehdi koraichi
T3OO AP bandwith
Hi all, I wanted to know how to calcualte the bandiwith of an AP like T3OO, i'm getting the rx and tx values via SNMP and based on those ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of James Vavra
ZoneDirector to Virtual SmartZone
I've got 3 existing sites, each with their own ZD1200 (running 10.1 firmware). We're planning to move to Virtual Smart Zone hosted at one...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Li Jinli
SZ 104 New license
The user has forgotten the previous registered e-mail and the information provided is wrong, so the management license cannot be increase...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Stephen Hall
ZD syslog / AP syslog - how useful?
Ive was looking forward to sending useful syslog messages from our ZD which manages ~280 APs at 4x different buildings into our new Splun...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of philip francis
Guest portal access control
Hello, I have a guest access SSID. I want the user to only be able to access a single IP address which is outside of their DHCP subnet. I...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Roberto Baccara
DHCP and IP client
Hello,I have a vSZ and one zone with WLAN with one AP R310 associated. All works fine, DHCP in this case is the controller, DHCP client g...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question