Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Conversations 6121 - 6140 of 6344
Photo of philip francis
RADIUS password expiry ?
Hello we have clients authenticating via ZoneDirector RADIUS to AD.  What happens on iOS and Android phones when the user's AD password e...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Nathalie Lapuente
SNMP feature from ZD to VSZ
Hi, I've moved from Ruckus ZD to VSZ and I am trying to configure feature "Inherit remote syslog server for APs" but I can't seem to fin...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Wu Yen Yi
Can this R510 AP support lacp?
1.Can this R510 AP support lacp?  2.When this R710 or R510 are connect by the controller can be set  lacp?
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of M
ZF7731 Bridged Device MAC Address
How do I know which device is being bridged by a pair of ZF7731? Basically the setup is R500 AP connected (cascaded) to non-root bridge v...
  • M, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Юрий Сулак
Background scanning results
how i can get 'background scanning' results ? I want to get that information from web-interface of ap controller http://i.prntscr.com/3uV...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of sarif hidayat
Bypass Captive Portal in proxy
Captive portal cannot open with manual proxy setting in browser I used port 8080 for proxy. But when I do  not use proxy the captive port...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Putmano Keo
ZoneDirector Cluster Different Site
Currently I have a single Ruckus ZD1200 as wireless controller with 25 managed APs in DC site. I had planned to buy a new controller to p...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mehdi Mohsin
Research Project for University
Hello Everyone. I am a student in university so far as  I am doing internship with a company and they have Ruckus ZoneDirector as well as...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alfred Lok
R600 EOS issues and R610
Hi there, I am an Project Engineer from Hong Kong and has been working on a commercial buiilding project since start of 2017. We are goi...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question