Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Conversations 6081 - 6100 of 6344
Photo of Bob B.
ZoneDirector - Load Balancing Parameters
Among the parameters that can be set for load balancing via the ZoneDirector CLI are these two:   NewTrigger= 3 Headroom= 3 The value c...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of philip francis
RADIUS password expiry cellphones
Hello, I understand that some users have problems connecting to RADIUS when their AD password expires. Can someone please tell me what ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Laurent Decavele
Can not print wireless on a MAC
When the Mac is connected by cable, we can print to the printer that is also connected by cable. When we unplug the cable on our Mac, an...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mr Arsyad
Hotspot UAM login is slow on Android
I noticed that on Android logging in via hotspot is slow and can take up to 30 seconds. On iOS, it only takes 2 seconds at most. However...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alberto de la Cruz
Rssi on PTP7731
Hi, we are reading snmp value to know RSSI of a Ptp link. For that purpose, we can use several OIDs (ruckusWLANStaRksTxRssi, ruckusWLA...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of ThX
Passphrase length ?
We would like to reduce the passphrase length for some WLANs to only 4 characters, rather than the default minimum 8. Is this possible...
  • ThX, 7 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question