Why i need to buy a support?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
Hello! I Have a question, custumer wants to but AP ZoneFlex R600, ZoneFlex T300 and 1 AP license for vSZ to manage AP / . Why i need to buy a support?
Photo of DanD


  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Michael Brado

Michael Brado, Official Rep

  • 3298 Posts
  • 523 Reply Likes
Mostly so you can access future Firmware upgrades, and read Knowledge Base Articles.

CU needs two AP licenses to manage an R600 and a T300 on the vSZ.