Got on the phone with Ruckus and they say its a known outage.
Anyone else still down at this moment?
All our APs got wiped from our cloud portal, end users no longer seeing our SSID brodcast.. we are completely down on wifi
edit: we are in Los Angeles
We have a total of 3 venues, so only 1 venue is up, but only 30%. not even fully. The other two sites are down, completely
How many APs do you guys have? Phone support is saying they are combing per accounts to manually add and delete APs, per account. There's no blanket fix I don't think
Still down in Los Angeles
the main issue is the WAPs are pointing to license-expired.ruckus.com, you will likely need an engineer on to ssh into each AP to point it away.
this office location has only 13APs, which is managable.. i cant imagine what can be done with a much higher AP count, if not done manually
We are deeply sorry for this service outage. Ruckus cloud team is working on resolving this issue.
We are being hit by a Flexera licensing outage. 3.6% of cloud managed APs were impacted yesterday. As of this morning, 50% of the APs are back online. Currently, 1.8% of APs are still impacted. This number includes APs in North America and Europe data centers.
Ruckus Cloud Team
Ruckus Cloud Service Status update:
- Ruckus Cloud service is mostly restored.
- A very small set of customers are being impacted at this time
- In North America, 21 APs across 11 customers are still impacted
- In Europe, 30 APs across 12 customers are still impacted
- Since Flexera licensing service is showing intermittent connectivity, we have taken steps to prevent this from impacting Ruckus Cloud service