We have some great content that’s been published, but not announced individually. So instead of blasting you with individual announcements I thought we’d share what’s out there now so you can take advantage of this content.
All of this content is available on the How-To Hub and should help cover a number of topics that can assist you or your customers/partners.
Keep in mind, the How-To Hub is constantly growing, and we are working very hard on bringing you additional content soon!
First, we’ve launched a RUCKUS at Home page for Lennar homeowners. You can view that content here: Ruckus at Home – topics include...
- Getting Started (intro to Ruckus devices in the home & the Unleashed mobile app)
- Setting Up Your Unleashed Wireless Home Network
- Upgrading Ruckus Unleashed on an Access Point
Falling in line of Unleashed, we also have topics for that as well:
- Setting Up 802.1x EAP with Dynamic VLAN with a Windows NPS Server
- Troubleshooting Unleashed: Packet Capture on Managed APs
ZoneDirector? We have you covered:
- Configuring Guest Access on ZoneDirector
- Troubleshooting ZoneDirector: Packet Capture on Managed APs
We also have the new How-To Hub: RUCKUS Cloud page, with the topic Adding an AP to RUCKUS Cloud.
Here is the brand new How-To Hub: Ruckus Licensing page with the following topics:
- Ruckus Cloud Licensing
- Ruckus ICX Licensing
- SmartCell Insight (SCI) Licensing
- SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone (vSZ) Licensing
- vSPOT Licensing
- Unleashed and Unleashed Multi-Site Manager (UMM) Licensing
- ZoneDirector Licensing
As always, we value your feedback – if you have comments or suggestions, please pass them along.
Please stay safe and take care of yourselves and your loved ones.
Be the first to post a reply!