MM2211 Metro Broadband Gateway has login problems

• Question
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • Answered
From Henk Kolk the Netherlands ([email protected])
It concerns a 2211 Metro Broadband Gateway. It is configured as a repeater and locked in frequency to an AP at ch 1. The unit does not work correctly. But It does not respond to the default IP address (192.168.30.1 or 192.168.1.1) The login screen doesnot appear . A reset to the factory settings does not help. A second unit gave the same result. Is there a default IP address I can use to connect and change the configuration?
Photo of Henk Kolk

Henk Kolk

• 2 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Keith - Pack Leader

Keith - Pack Leader

• 860 Posts
  • 51 Reply Likes
There should be a username/password as well as the default IP address printed on the bottom of the unit.  Is that what you're trying?
Photo of ahammed syed

ahammed syed

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
i for got user name and password  and there is no ip printed on it
Photo of Henk Kolk

Henk Kolk

• 2 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Keith, many thanks for your reply. In the meantime I have studied some Ruckus publications and found the solution.
In the repeater mode there is no DHCP server. This is obvious because there are no clients. The MM2211 should be addressed wiith a fixed IP address in the same subset. E.g. 192.168.30.10 if the default IP address of the unit is 192.168.30.1.
This solved my problem. I could address the unit again.
Greetins,
Henk
Photo of Keith - Pack Leader

Keith - Pack Leader

• 860 Posts
  • 51 Reply Likes
@Henk - glad to hear it and thanks so much for sharing the solution for others!
Photo of Hitesh Sehrawat

Hitesh Sehrawat

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi, I can't access and login to mm2211, i was able to login in once using admin and password as credentials but after reset it is not accepting the same password
(Edited)
Photo of Michael Brado

Michael Brado, Official Rep

• 2171 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
super sp-admin
Photo of Hitesh Sehrawat

Hitesh Sehrawat

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Sir, this credentials too are not accepting