Is there a CLI reference guide for ZF7372 AP?

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Answered
I can't find anything in the technical documents section. There are several CLI guides for ZoneDirector and FlexMaster. But I'm looking for a guide for an 7372AP in a standalone mode. I also tried to search "CLI", but there was no results. Could you please provide a link.
Photo of Vladimir Lavrukhin

Vladimir Lavrukhin

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Monnat Systems

Monnat Systems, AlphaDog

• 759 Posts
  • 162 Reply Likes
Hi

I doubt about any CLI guide for standalone AP however while in CLI mode, if you type command "help" then it will give you all commands for use.

I made a copy of all those commands in word document for easy search.

Hope it helps.
Photo of Ed

Ed

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I did the same, but then I found a pdf with all the cli commands in the Documents of the support page, that turned out to be the same.

Vladimir Lavrukhin

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi, Ed!

What was the filename or the name of the document? 
Photo of Ed

Ed

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
9.8 CLI Guide Reference.

Vladimir Lavrukhin

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
it is ZoneDirector or FlexMaster CLI guides
but I need the ZoneFlex CLI
Photo of Michael Brado

Michael Brado, Official Rep

• 2089 Posts
  • 289 Reply Likes
Ruckus does not officially support AP CLI.  There may be ZD managed AP commands seen in standalone mode, that cannot be configured, etc.
Photo of Michael Brado

Michael Brado, Official Rep

• 2098 Posts
  • 296 Reply Likes
For Toomas who Liked my comment above... We do support Solo/Standalone AP version CLI commands (more or less) versus
and AP that was SZ or ZD managed and then factory defaulted.  So explore the commands available under the CLI if you run a
version like 104.0.0.0.1347 for the 7372, the AP model this question was originally asked about (two years ago, before 104.x was out)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/software/1017-zoneflex-solo-access-point-104-0-0-0-1347-ga-softwa...
https://support.ruckuswireless.com/documents/1137-zoneflex-indoor-ap-104-0-user-guide