Does anyone have experience directing syslog messages to Kiwi Syslog server? No messages are coming into the server, i am listening on UDP port 514 and followed the following document on the Ruckus support site: https://support.ruckuswireless.com/answers/000001194
- i can ping the server from the ZD
- i can ping the ZD from the server
- the firewall of the server is turned off for testing purposes
- Kiwi is listening on UDP port 514
- Debug Logs: System Management Mesh Smart Redundancy Web Authentication RF Management Client Association RADIUSHotspot Services Guest Self-Service Access Points Network Management Web Pages 802.1x Web Server 802.11 & Dynamic VLAN are all enabled under Diagnostics --> Debugs Logs
- Under Log Settings: Event Log Level: Show More & Remote Syslog is enabled with the ip address of the server.