I'm trying to import an RSA private key and X.509 server certificate into an ICX6450-C12-PD running FastIron 08.0.30u as follows:
(config)#ip ssl private-key-file tftp 126.96.36.199 key.pemThis consistently fails with error:
Downloading RSA private key file, please wait... Done. Download RSA certificate data file to create the certificate.
(config)#ip ssl certificate-data-file tftp 188.8.131.52 cert.pem Downloading RSA certicate data file, please wait... Done. Creating certificate, please wait...
Cert import failed....Could not parse the PEM-encoded import dataThings I've tried:
- 2048-bit and 1024-bit RSA keys
- Encrypted and unencrypted keys
- SHA-256 and SHA-1 signatures
- v3 and v1 certificates
- Bare-minimum certificates without any extensions
- Subject Name fields matching Brocade defaults
- LF and CRLF line endings
- No line breaks at all