- 6 APs in an unleashed network, serving up 4 separate SSIDs.
- DHCP turned off on Rukus, and managed by non-Ruckus routing infrastructure.
- We would like to route for clients that come in on a particular SSID (call this SSID-4) differently. Need to find a way to "mark" those clients on SSID-4 so that the router can do the right things.
- One concept we had was for the Ruckus wireless to have DHCP turned on for just SSID-4, and assign IP's in a specific/known range so that the router could treat route these differently.
- Can the DHCP be turned on for just one of the SSIDs?
- Can we set the range of IPs that that DHCP serves?
- If not, any other ideas for how to "mark" these clients/packets for the upstream router to handle?