Conversations

Photo of Cordelia Naumann
Announcement: Finally! Some Community Guidelines...
As you might have noticed, the Ruckus Wireless Community is getting more oversight these days, and myself and Michael Brado have finally ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Bradley Abrahams
Hi all. Please advise how to block a website (YouTube/FaceBook, etc) on a Ruckus ZD1112 ZoneDirector?
Website access restriction required.
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Patrick
Guest self registration
Is it possible to configure the Guest Portal so the Guest must register themselves with Name and E-Mail address? After registration the ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Borey Chum
WiFi Strength Signal
Can you explain why minimum recommended signal test for best use is -65 dbm? what if it goes to -72 dbm?
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bezeq international
guest access with IIS html page on remote server
Hello, here is my issue .....i have a client that wants a guest access network and see a welcome page that he made by HTML that sits on...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of yusaku yamaguchi
isit possible to redirect user to a webpage after successful connection via WPA ?
user just login via normal WPA Authentication. after successful connection, can we force an url rediret to show an web page ? using...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Patrick Fitchie
ZoneDirector, Captive Portal, Grace Period, and users that leave the organization
I work for a School District that has 27 physical sites and over 7000+ users.  Currently to make our end user experience easy we have sim...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Daulet Ismail
mesh mode
Can i set mesh network with another product of wi-fi router to zoneflex r300
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of hayyan
Guest portal function with single AP?
Do we need to buy Zone director if you want to manage a single AP but with Guest portal function? Meaning I want to be able to limit the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Borey Chum
Phone Test Show different Result -65 dbm
We had test Ruckus with few few different device of Android and we found same AP get different result at the exact same location. some de...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Shrenik Jain
Can I stop someone creating a secondry Hotspot based on the Primary Ruckus hotspot
Can I stop someone creating a  secondry Hotspot based on the Primary Ruckus hotspot 
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Shrenik Jain
How can I convince a Home user to opt for R300 AP ? Will the throughput and range differ when compared to other AP under low Density .
How can I convince a Home user to opt for R300 AP ? Will the throughput and range differ when compared to other AP in a small home enviri...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shrenik Jain
Pushing ADvertisement over Wi-fi
HOw can I push a small ADvt or a Flash or a Banner on a clients device while the client is surfing .
  • Shrenik Jain, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Shrenik Jain
how can I keep the record of sites visited by each client during each session
I intend to maintain the Records of sites visited by each  Wifi client during each session . This is required as per the government compl...
  • Shrenik Jain, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Shrenik Jain
I got the same download speed on my mobile when connected to R300 and a Dlink AP costing 1/10 th of R300 cost . so what;s the difference?
I got the same download speed on my mobile when connected to R300 an a Dlink AP costing 1/10 th of R300 cost . So does It means that Ruc...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question