Conversations

Photo of Scott Baker
2 out of 3 SSID's having difficulty been seen
Hi, I have 1x R500 with 200.5.10.0.291 setup as Unleashed mode. So, i have 3 SSIDs active, and for some strange reason, only 1 is showin...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott Baker
CloudWifi Questions
HI, I am looking at getting rid of my ZD and shifting over to CloudWifi, but i have a few questions first: Reasons are we are moving to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Scott Baker
Flashing APs to get Unleashed
HI, I have 4 APs i want to upgrade to unleashed. I brought 2x R310's and 1x R500, plus a older R500 still working. Do i need to flash to...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott Baker
Adding AP to AD in different subnet
Hi, I have a new (3rd) Ruckus AP i want to add to my network, but i am having a hard time doing so. My network is: LAN1 10.10.10.0/24 Br...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Scott Baker
Captive Portal Problem with login, AD
Hi, I setup Captive Portal in my ZD1100, with 2x 7321s, but as soon as i login, it kicks me out. I created a 2nd SSID only for this...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott Baker
7321 AP indoor ceiling bracket?
Hi, I am trying to figure out, buying a bracket for this, to screw onto a ceiling. Are their different types of brackets available?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Scott Baker
Dual 7731 in Link Agg mode
7731 Outdoor AP's in bridge mode. Is it possible to add a 2nd Pair and setup Link Agg/Trunking so we have 2 AP's on both roofs, to double...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott Baker
Change IP of AP's Question
7731 Outdoor AP's. If i need to change the IP address of the AP's, will it effect the ZoneDirector 1100? Do i need to change the ZoneDire...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered