Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 102
Photo of Leo G
Clinets Randomly Disconnect
We have multiple (3) sites, all with brand new (as of 2018) Ruckus equipment. All sites have a ZD1200 and 5-10 APs (R510s). All sites are...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Christopher Hayward
R500 WiFi speed (2.4 and 5) seems limited to 100mbps despite FIOS Gigabit
Have read many posts and am convinced I have some type of configuration issue.  All of my new devices (e.g., iPhone XS, Surface Pro 6) se...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Scott Christopherson
H510 - SSIDs isolated to individual switch ports
I've seen similar questions asked, but this is a bit of a unique setup. I want to be able have 4 SSIDs, we'll say 1-4, SSID 1 is isolate...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of GCredit
Not seeing zoneFlex R610 in Smartzone 100
The PWR & CTL LED lights are solid so I know that it got the IP and is talking to the Smartzone 100.I can ping the IP it was assigned(10....
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Nathan Mechlowitz
Network refresh 7363s to r510s
I don't see a compatible firmware that supports both 7363s and r510s. The only way I can think of to avoid downtime is to sever the conne...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Federico Carbogniani
vSZ-E with R510 - Maximum clients
Hello, based on KBA-4666 I would like to know if anyone knows the values for R510 which doesn't appear on the table. I have a Virtual Sma...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of GFair
[960 License threshold exceeded][AP Capacity License] limit reached at [90%].
Im new to the Ruckus environment, i tried doing a search and nothing came up. The previous employee left this solution with 2 AP's setu...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of philip francis
Hotspot without authentication ?
Hello, I have a third party Onboarding server - FortiConnect. This server presents a login web GUI, where after authentication the user i...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Robert Lowe
dot1x & MAC auth using RADIUS with Router Code
Hi All,We're implementing dot1x and MAC auth on 7150 stack (08.0.80) running router code (basic). We've configured dot1x and MAC auth to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Robert Lowe
Removing a switch from an existing stack
Is there a procedure to follow to remove switches from an existing stack?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Roberto Baccara
vSZ Upgrade to 5.0.0.0.675 from 3.6.1.0.227
Hello,I'm planning to upgrade our VSz from 3.6.1.0.227 to 5.0.0.0.675. I've 8 AP in a single zone, with 5 SSID and URL filtering configur...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Robert Lowe
Moving between Router & Switch Codes
Hi All, Can anyone tell me what would happen to my config if i upgraded a switch from router code to switch code? I have a switch stack a...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Sureal
Unleashed 200.6.10.1.310 Limited amount 5GHz channels?
On R310 Unleashed AP's on 5GHz it shows only channels 36, 40, 44, 48 are available for indoor and outdoor channels? It has firmware 200.6...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alan Rothenstreich
Has anyone used the ICOM IP1000C with ICOM RoIP Radios with Ruckus APs?
We have a location interested in deploying Radio over IP by ICOM.  It looks pretty straight forward as long as we do not have isolation t...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of hemraj mandrai
Vulnerability Name- Potentially risky methods enabled on web Server
HI All - I have observed vulnerability on my ruckus ZD 1200, vulnerability details are given below, Please suggest how to close this vul...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of miko
7372 vs R310 which one has stronger RADIO stability and higher per client throughput?
Friend of mine is having some retired AP from his company. Currently I was advised of the choice of 7372 and R310. I am deciding on which...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Robert Lowe
5.0 Advice
Hi All, really want to upgrade to 5.0 but been waiting for an MR. Anyone know when one is due? Other than that, anyone come across any ma...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Brett Penza
ap r500 disconnected status
ZD 1200 controller.  Over 30 AP's connected (r500 and r700).  All working great except for 1 R700 that stays in "disconnected" status.   ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Skaap2.0
untagged a vlan on Lan2 for AP's R500, R510, R610, R710 and R720's for IPTV steaming on SZ100 Firmware Version 3.5.1.0.862
Hi All,I'm busy deploying a new SZ100 on a site that has a IPTV system.The TV's in the rooms connect directly to the AP on Lan2,I have se...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Robert Lowe
Create WLAN across all zones on SZ 3.6
Hi All, I am wanting to know if it is possible to create 1 WLAN and make it available across all, or multiple zones within a SZ on 3.6 ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered