Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 83
Photo of Marko Teklic
Severe flaw in WPA2 - cracked
when can we expect to see update for this https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/10/severe-flaw-in-wpa2-protocol-leaves-wi-f...
  • 34 me toos
  • 49 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Robert Lowe
How to change the IP addressing used by a SmartZone Controller
Anybody got a proceedure for changing the IP addressing of a SZ100 controller? Any gotchas?
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of gpmpa
Active Directory Authentication for WiFi Client
Hi All,  I have controller-managed AP zone where I need SSID for Active Directory based authentication. Active Directory is located at B...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of rich47
Ring doorbell -- 2.4 ghz connection only
I recently installed a Ring 2 video doorbell at my house.  It is having problems maintaining a connection to my APs even though the wifi ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Chris Clancey
Running 2 Ruckus networks next to each other with the same SSID
Hello, we will be running an event at a hotel and supplying wifi coverage to the outside. We will be running this connected to our own ro...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Martin Kulp
How do you get the access points to use Option 43 for SCG?
I was able to set up DHCP option 43 with our new SCG IP address, and I see one of the APs now lists it properly in the server list acquir...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gohar Aziz
Ruckus R710 is not working with Unleashed in UniFi Switch 48 Port 750 Watt
I upgraded all the AP's to Ruckus R710 in Unleashed x3 but they are not powering on even activating 24V Passive POE on UniFi switches . B...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of sporkman
calculating total support/license cost
Looking at a ZD 1200 with 7 APs.  I'm comparing to an existing Meraki install with 5 APs.  The latter is easy - $100 per AP/year for supp...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James Scott
New building - features to enhance wireless
With the totally blank canvas of a new building project - still with the architects at present - what should we attempt to build in order...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Chris Noyes
Using 2nd NIC on R600 Unleashed for segregated SSID guest network
I'm wondering if it'd be possible to use the 2nd NIC on my Ruckus unleashed R600 access points to create a special guest SSID that uses a...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Clayton Tavernier
[SZ100] 5GHz Radio Channelization: Auto vs 80 vs 40 vs 20?
I attended a very nice Ruckus class yesterday and learned that my 5GHz radio channelization should maybe be at 40 or even 20 instead of t...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sebastian Monsalve Agudelo
SSL CERTIFICATE CAPTIVE PORTAL
Hi everyone, I ́ve got this doubt about how to get rid of the security warning page displayed by the browsers such as firefox and chrome...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kevin Vasko
Ruckus Unleashed R710: Should clients move from 5Ghz to 2.4Ghz if signal is weak?
Just got a R710 Unleashed AP. Everything seems to work fine but... Typically with other APs I have had multiple SSIDs one for 2.4Ghz and...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Robert Lowe
SZ 3.5 Rebooting when connected to a trunk port
Hi All, we are investigating an issue we have experienced on multiple controllers whereby if they are running SZ3.5 and are connected to ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alan Rothenstreich
Has anyone used the ICOM IP1000C with ICOM RoIP Radios with Ruckus APs?
We have a location interested in deploying Radio over IP by ICOM.  It looks pretty straight forward as long as we do not have isolation t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Swapnil Jadhav
hi, Concurrent users are support to Ruckus 7372, T301s & T301n AP?
Please let me know how many concurrent users are support to Ruckus 7372, T301s & T301n Ap? 
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Robert Wrenn
P300 SpeedFlex test , is it accurate?
Using a P300 bridge about a quarter of a mile apart to connect a ZoneDirector 1106 to six 7782 APs. We were expecting at least 500Mbps u...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Yuval Ben Ari
AC AP selection
I am trying to choose an AC AP for our new office. I was looking at the R600 spec and have problem to understand the client limit spec: C...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of M
Skype for Business over WiFi
Our customer has ZD3000 running 9.12 firmware and over 150 R710 APs within their premises. Currently, majority of traffic that passes t...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Martin Brunt
UK Warehouse Distribution Case Study / Demo Site
Hi, Is anyone out there a UK based (pref north west England) warehouse/distribution site, that would mind offering me and a colleague a ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question